6-You Did What?

I parked my powder blue Prius by the South entrance of Yeater Hall, my college, University of Central Missouri.

I walked across the sidewalk to the hall, and saw many people gathered around, as usual, waiting for school to begin. There were the groups of popular girls and boys huddled together chatting about who knows what.

Then there was where I belonged, with the middle people. We weren't popular but we weren't un-popular, at the same time. Everyone liked us and knew us, but we didnt ever get nominated for anything that the populars did. We also weren't arrogant snobs and that's what made us different.

I walked through the doors and was immediately greeted by my best friend, Brittany.

"Hey gurl" she exclaimed cheerily.

"Um, hi" I awkwardly smiled. I've felt so weird ever since what had happened between me and Harry. My wish kind of came true but I just can't accept it, it doesn't feel right.

"Are you okay?" She asked, worriedly "your face is extremely white."

"I'm f-fine" I stuttered, hoping she would believe me. She must have bought it, or simply didnt want to push it more because she dropped the subject.

"Look I know something's wrong, and I understand, you can tell me when you're ready. But listen, I have tickets for one direction concert tonight, and was wondering if maybe you wanted to go?"

My face must've had the silliest expression on it, I can't believe she just said that. As soon as I heard the word One Direction, all my emotions came flooding at me, and I suddenly I felt sick. I could feel the vomit at the back of my throat. I sprinted for the restroom, leaving Brittany back there alone, and locked myself in the handicap stall.

I held my hair back as I lurched into the toilet, bringing up the contents from the Hot Pocket earlier. I finished and cleaned myself up and slid down the wall. I was now in the fetal position, rocking myself back and forth as I cried and let everything out. I need to apologize to Brittany, she has no idea why I stormed off. I feel so terrible, what the hell is wrong with me?!

I heard the footsteps of someone walking into the bathroom. Then I heard a knock...on the door to the stall I am in.

"Don't come in" I yelled out in a hurry.

"Sarah, it's me, please let me in. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry and I wish you would tell me"

"I can't tell you" I replied nervously.

"Yes you can, you know you can tell me anything, anytime. I'm you're best friend" she growled in a serous tone, almost yelling through the door. "Now open up the door right this minute!" She yelled.

I got up from my now comfortable position and unlocked the door.

"Well I-I gave myself away to Harry Styles" I sputtered out.

She looked shocked and at a loss for words until I heard "you had sex with Harry Styles?! You slut!!"

Tears ran down my face before I could control them. I lifted my face up and realized Brittany hadn't uttered a word, someone was eavesdropping. Fuck everything. This is just wonderful, I guess this is going to be an interesting day for me.

______________________________

DUN DUN DUN DUN!! I'm bad at cliffhangers and I hope you all are excited about the next chapter and what will happen next. Remember she has to keep this a secret. Please leave comments or even message me ideas, and how the story's coming along. I think my chapters are getting worse, please tell me. I love feedback xx