4-I Promise

I felt his rapid heartbeat as he held my hand to his warm chest. He put his hand in mine and slowly pushed me back onto the bed. His toned abs were now hovering over me, and I took my hand and traced each and every one of them.

This boy is so perfect I could almost stop breathing. He leaned in closer to me and brushed his lips across mine, leaving a lingering sensation behind.

I couldn't take the torture any longer, I grabbed his face ever so gently and smashed my lips against his. A bolt of lightning shocked waves throughout my body. The kiss got heated pretty quickly, and he started removing my clothes; not bothering to break the kiss.

He removed my pants, then my panties, as his hands searched my body, looking for somewhere he could use his fingers...

That he did find, I screamed into the kiss at the sudden shock of his fingers entering me. We pulled away from the kiss and he gently said "don't be afraid darling, you'll enjoy this I promise" adding a smile at the end.

I don't know how many fingers were in me, but it felt like a lot. He sure knows how to use them.He began quickly thrusting his fingers into me, earning moans from my mouth. I could see the bulge in his pants growing with each moan I gave him.

"This will help you in the long run,babe" he said through my moans.

"Har-ry faster! Don't st-oop" as he began pumping faster I was sure to reach my high until he quickly pulled out.

"What the fuck harry?!" I frustratedly shouted at him.

"You can't cum yet babe, there's still much more to come" His deep cheshire accent seemed to echo around me.

The bulge in his pants must've hurt in those skinny jeans he was wearing. I decided to do him a favor, so I unzipped his black jeans. His erection quickly sprang out, like a 'jack in the box.'

I didn't know I could turn someone on so easily. Harry was struggling to put his dick back into his pants so he could remove them, so I decided to help.

"Stop, I will help you" I tugged his jeans down and pulled his dick through the zipper hole. Glad that's over. I began pumping his shaft, going after and faster with each pump. I heard his throaty moans, and crying pleas for me to finish him off. I knew he was about to reach it so I stopped in an instant.

"You're going to pay for that" he said, seriousness in his tone. I just hope when we do this, my haunting memories of my brother won't come to me. He was now lying on top of me with himself positioned and without warning thrust into me. "Holy shit Harry, please slow down" I cried out.

He slowed his pace until I stretched to the needed size and slowly sped up. It hurt so bad at first but I bit my lip to hold back the tears. But it quickly turned into pleasure and we were both screaming each others names.

"Fuck yes!" Is all could be heard. I felt him twitch inside of me, after I came onto him, and we began riding out our highs. I didn't think anything of it until it was too late, and we were lying next to each other on the bed, trying to catch our breaths.

"That was great" I breathed out