14-I Am A Champion

The Song for this Chapter is

Roar by Katy Perry

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sarahhhh" I heard the familiar voice. I had awoken from my sleep in the middle of the night and a voice was calling my name, all too quiet.

I looked around the room, and across to my brothers bed to see him missing. My heart began to pick up pace, I was unsure what was happening and was scared for my brothers life.

I was worried what happened to my brother, until I saw him in front of me. Confused, I just sat there upright in my bed, waiting for his instruction or warning, whatever was important. But he didnt do any of that. He brought his hand to my face and rubbed circles as he stared into-my soul, that's what it felt like to me.

His attitude changed and I saw the smirk on his face, from the glow of the night light. I was really scared and wanted to know what was happening....

He brought his finger to his lips and formed shhh. He motioned or me to follow, always used to following orders I followed him, to his bed.

"Come sleep with me," he whispered.

I urgently shook my head no.

"It will be alright, we don't have to tell mom or dad, it will be our little secret"

He was starting to scare me, and I started to back away; afraid that if I turned around to make a sprint to my bed, he would maybe attack me..

"Lets see if you like this."

He quickly grabbed my and pushed me down onto his bed.

"You'll think twice about saying no next time right?" He hissed.

I was very small, so it's very easy for him to manipulate me.

"I swear, if I hear a peep out of you I will squeeze the fucking life out of you. Do you hear me?" He cursed.

I violently shook my head, afraid of what was to come.

"Don't be so scared Sarah, it will only hurt at first, then you will enjoy it," he quietly laughed.

He ripped my clothes off then removed his own. I looked at him; horror in my eyes for what he was about to do.

I woke up in a cold sweat. My whole body trembling from the nightmare, that I once called my life. I was only 8 when it started; he was 14.

The horrid images crept into my brain at random times of my life. They made me feel filthy and disgusting, and still do. I used to wonder what the point of my life was, but now I have something to live for; my baby. I know that I have the strength to continue. I can be stronger.

I won't let my terrible past destroy my future, or anyone from my past destroy my future.?

You're gonna hear me ROAR.

________________________________

I UPDATED WOHOO!! THE BAD PART IS IT WON'T BE PUBLISHED FOR AWHILE BECAUSE AS IM TYPING THIS, I DONT HAVE ANY INTERNET. I HAVE AT&T AND THE WHOLE PLACE IS DOWN SO ANYONE WITH AT&T HAS INTERNET FAILURE. I BLAME THE GOVERNMENT I THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. ANYWAY TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THIS STORY SO FAR, AND THANK YOU FOR 1.7K READS :)