11-Our Little Secret

The song for this chapter is

Dont Stop Believing by Journey

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The phone slipped beneath my grasp and hit the floor with a thud. I collapsed to the floor and began sobbing. I can't go back to my family, who knows what they would do if they found out I was pregnant. I do have a sister though, she moved out and away from my parents because they treated her almost as bad as me. I hope she could maybe understand, I think I just might call her.

I pulled my face from my hands and picked up my phone and pulled up her contact. I pushed dial and waited as I heard the on one ring.

"Hello?" I heard the old familiar voice say

"Jennifer?" I questioned, not believing my ears

"Yes? Is this you Sarah?" She asked

"Yes it is. Um..I have a question for youu.."

"What's up?" She replied

"Can we meet somewhere? I need to discuss something with you."

"Sure, Starbucks sound good?"

"Sounds great see you there" I hung up the phone and got up from my position.

As I got dressed and ready to meet my sister, I began thinking on how I would approach her we haven't spoken in Atleast 5 years. I really hope she doesn't hate me and we are on good terms with one another.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finally arrived at starbucks, I really love this place, they have great coffee. I was starting to feel nervous as I entered the building, this is going to seem awkward at first. I walked up to the counter and ordered a large caramel mocha, and sat at a table by the window.

I started day-dreaming and began thinking about the child. What do I name it? What do I tell it when it askst who their father is? How do I explain to it that it can't meet their own grandparents or uncle?

All these different thoughts crossed my mind, that I hadn't notice someone walk into the shop and take a seat in front of me.

My sister, she had dark brown hair, matching brown eyes and pale freckled skin. I stood up from my seat and walked to her side, bent over and embraced her into a long hug. "How ya doing?" She asked, while patting my back.

"Well, that's one of the reasons I asked you to come here.

Jennifer......Im pregnant." I blurted out.

"Tell me that motherfuckers name so I can chop his nutsack off." She replied, seeming angry

"No, listen, it's not what you think."

"Explain to me how the fuck its not what I think? Sarah you are only 18, what the fuck?!" Steamed now

"I had sex with a...celebrity" I slowly mumbled

"Who?!what?!!!when?!!where?!!!how?!!!" She practically screamed at me

She screamed so many questions at me I wasnt sure which one she wanted me to answer and honestly I don't think I needed to go into detail about the last question....So I decided to answer the first one.

"Harry Edward Styles" I finally answered

"Who the fuck is that?"

"You don't know? He's apart of one of the worlds most popular bands... One Direction" I replied, slightly annoyed at the lame question

She "ohhhhed" after my answer

"Why did you do it?" She asked, as if she was interrogating me.

"He was Irresistible" I replied, I mean who wouldn't if they had the chance?

"Listen, I came to you for help, I have no idea what to do. He told me that nobody can know, so I must keep the child in hiding. But how do I keep my child from his father? It's such a hard thing to do to my child. How do I explain to my child that he can't see his father because it would ruin his reputation? How do I tell him that he was an accident? How do I let him know that I love him through everything? How can I not tell him that his dad is a famous singer who travels the world and is the best band in the world?" I was now sobbing, my emotions were overwhelming

"Listen, let's take this little by little-"

She was cut off by me remembering something else

"-I can't go back to college either, everyone hates me. Someone overheard me talking and a few people hate me at school. A few people know that I had sex with Harry,but I just found out about the pregnancy today. So I have to do a damn good job of keeping the child in hiding. I was forced to deal drugs just so my secret would stay safe, just so I could protect the one I loved, Harry" my emotions too over again.

"Before you do anything, you need to pick up the pieces." She sympathetically said.

______________________________

Comment please, and thanks for reading, many more updates should be coming soon. I have many ideas for this story. Just remember school has just started for me again and I have a new system so I might be busy a lot.