10-No Words

I sat there, my mouth agape, staring at the nurse. My breath hitched in my throat "w-what"I stuttered out, not believing my ears.

"Yes, congratulations. You are a month pregnant.You can come back if you have any more questions or concerns" he said as he wrote down a prescription for pain medicine. He ripped it off and handed it to me "here you go.

Make sure you dont do anything strenuous, and you eat plenty of food, remember you are feeding two human beings .now. Also get much rest and don't lift heavy items. Have a nice day" he opened the door for me and I left the doctors office completely shocked. Not even sure I would remember anything the nurse had just told me. How am I pregnant? For a month? We used protection? i think? how could this happen?

I quickly drove to 'Parker's Pharmacy' so I can pick up my pain medicine. I carefully got out of my car and walked inside. I handed the pharmacist my prescription and patiently waited. He came back a few minutes later and scanned it. I paid him $10.00 in cash and left for home.

The whole drive home I was thinking about the major changes that were about to happen in my life. I'm trying so hard not to panic or breakdown. I'm going to be under a lot of stress pretty soon. I began thinking on what to do, when a great idea popped into my head. I would call Harry. I know he told me to break communications with him after what happened but I can't, I have to tell him.

I arrived shortly at my house and carefully exited my car, not wanting to hurt the baby. I dialed Harry's number as I walked inside, and sat down on my black leather couch. "Riiing-Riiing" it was now lunch time. I hadn't realized I had been gone for three hours. My thoughts were interrupted by his angelic voice

"Helloooo?"

"H-H-Harry?" I whimpered

"Yes?"

"This is Sarah, and I wanted-I- I -
HARRYIMPREGNANT!" I practically screamed at him. I was now in tears. I didn't hear any response from the other end.

"Holy Shit!" He said in a shocked tone.

"Didnt you use protection?" I worriedly asked.

"Of course!"

"What type was it Harry? Was it a cheap brand?" I'm just curious, I won't get mad

"U-um it was 'double stripe'." He muttered

"DOUBLE STRIPES BREAK!! How could you be so stupid?!!" I began screaming at him

"Sarah, please don't yell at me, Im so sorry" he apologized.

I immediately felt guilty. It was as much of his fault as it was mine. I didn't stop him. "I'm sorry Harry Im just scared" tears pouring down my face.

"I know , just take care of it, then go to your mums. It will be alright." He assured me.

"N-no I can't" I cried harder thinking about my family.

"Why not?"

"Harry, lets not do this now okay? I'll tell you one day but not now. Maybe someday you'll understand." I replied

"Fine. Do you have a sister?" He asked

"Yes." I replied

"Go and see if you can stay with her, you need someone to take care of you, and help you abort it. We must keep this a secret alright? If anyone finds out, it will be bad press, and a bad image for me, it could ruin my career" he sincerely said

"What about my schooling?" I worriedly asked

"I wouldn't advise it, just go stay with your sister" he said in a serious tone.

"Harry' we need you. Who is on the phone?" I heard at the other end of the line. I heard some fumbling from the phone falling. I heard different voices then the line went dead.

________________________________
Thanks for reading :)
THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY HAHA