7-Secret

"We have to go" I gulped and rushed out of the bathroom. I knew exactly who had heard me. It was the school slut, Meredith.

"I'll meet you in band" I said to Brittany, as I walked over to Meredith.

"What did you hear?" I asked through

gritted teeth.

"What didnt I hear?" She snarled back. It figures this nosy bitch is always lurching about, lookin for leverage on certain people.

I pulled her aside from her group so I could talk to her. "Hey let go of me" she growled through clamped shut teeth.

"So is it true?" She asked, her eyes sending daggers into my soul.

Gulping, I stayed silent, not wanting to say anything more.

"Look I can tell there's something different about you, and if I were to guess I would say he took it from you" she replied. I held myself back from punching her square in the face. She didnt know shit about when someone takes it. If she did then she would've known when my own brother raped me.

"Who all did you tell?" I raised my voice slightly.

"Who says I told anyone?" She said in a cocky tone.

"I know you Meredith, you can't keep your mouth shut long enough to pay attention in class" I replied while crossing my arms smugly.

She sneered at me "well I guess you wouldn't care much if everyone knows right?"

"It's not like they'll actually believe what you say" I scoffed at her.

"Oh really? Do you want to test that out?" She grinned at me, knowing she had control over me. Because she was right, I was practically a nobody, and she was mrs popular, only because she is school slut.

"What do you want me to do so you won't spread it around?" I bargained with the wicked witch herself.

"Hmmm....lets see..." She began and I patiently waited.

"I want you to sell something for me" she finally spoke up.

"What is it?"

"5lbs of heroine and needles" she grinned evilly. Like I said, wicked fucking witch.

"What?! Um..I-I can't do this, I don't deal with those types of people" I found my head shaking to her demands. I almost choked on my own spit to be honest! There is no way she was expecting me to go through with this!

"I guess your precious little secret might 'accidentally" slip," Meredith grins while putting all her weight on one hip.

"Fine, I'll do it, but only this once!" I made myself as clear as I could.

I can't believe this is what I have to do to keep my secret from getting out. This is going to be one hell of year. I think I might transfer when this year ends.

"Give me your phone." She demanded while sticking her hand out.

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"So I can punch my number in" She rolled her eyes "you'll be needing it for the details of your new job." She then smiled her perfectly fake smile.

I handed her the phone and let her type it in, while giving her a death glare.

"There ya go! See ya soon" she said as she winked at me. Umm...awka-awkward.

I finally moved my feelt, leaving where I was standing, and headed to my first class, band.

_____________________________

This is one of my longest chapters I think, thank you everyone for reading. I'm up to 18 followers, I'm so happy! Thank you for reading and voting, I love it!! Please keep voting and commenting and feel free to leave messages in the message board. You guys are amazing!!