3-Problem?

I had just finished washing the floors and cleaning my apartment to the best of my abilities when the doorbell rang. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I realized a superstar was about to be in my house.

I opened he door and there he stood 5'9, his curls floppy and out of place. I looked him up and down, from head to toe. That's when I noticed his problem. I had been checking him out for about a couple minutes before I realized we were both still standing in the doorway.

"Uh-h-h, come in?" I said in more of a question than I had intended.

"It's okay, I get that a lot" he said as he winked at me. "Lets have a little discussion....about what is about to happen."

"I have a problem, and judging by the way you checked me out while I was at the door, you already know what it is." He said seductively

He was right I did notice it at the door, but I didn't think that was the favor he wanted...was it? No way..

"Here's how it will go, you will please me, this one time, and this one time only, and you will break contact with me got it?" He said, in a serious tone.

"S-so you mean like a one night stand?" I asked questioningly.

"That's exactly what I mean. I assume you have had sex before, with how hott you look" he smirked

"U-um y-yeah b-b-u-" he cut me off before I could finish, and I'm quite glad he did, I don't think I could ever tell him about my past. How my brother would come home drunk and rape me, and my father would beat me and my mother always telling me I was worthless everyday.

"Good! Now lets get cooking shall we?"

I don't know if I should go through this or not. I mean I always dreamed about this and read about it but never would I thought it to be true.

"Take care of my problem is all I ask of you, after all you are the one who caused it" he whispered into my ear.

His hot breathe tingleded down my sides as I made sense of his words. Yeah take care of his problem, the problem I caused. How had I caused it? There's no way! This problem I had to fix; was his never ending boner.

"Oh and it's not just my problem, it's yours too babe"

I really didnt know how to go about this, I haven't really done this the right way before....I know I shouldn't do this but I've always wanted it. I've never wanted to fuck anyone else in this world, other than him. I promised myself that if I ever got the chance with him I would, and here I am awkwardly trying to figure out what to do. Then it hit me, I'll just show him my bedroom and see how things happen from there..

I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the direction of my bedroom. I sat down on the bed, and i hadn't realized I was still holding his hand, until I felt a little squeeze, then I quickly pulled away.

"It's okay love, please don't worry I promise I'll be gentle"

I guess he could sense my nervousness. "I-I know" my voice shaked uneasily.

He took his shirt of and it revealed his beautiful toned torso and his tattoos. I saw the butterfly one and immediately fell in love with it. It's different than in the pictures you see of him. I can now see the meaning in it, and it's extraordinary .

He walked closer to where I was sitting on the bed, and I lifted my hand to his pecks. I traced the outline of his tattoo that spread across him. He lightly grabbed my hand and put it on his chest, near his heart. "You feel that?" He asked "Its for you"