17-Secrets

I will start doing songs for chapters cause I guess that's what most people do now, if you don't like it let me know.

The song for this chapter is

Secrets by One Republic

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ha-rry s-stop" she giggles , as I poke and tickle her sides.

"You are so adorable" I say as I shower her with kisses on the cheek and neck.

"Harry you have to stop or someone will hear us." She states, worry evident on her facial features.

"So what if they do" I say with a wink and a smirk.

"Harry we can't keep doing this" her rose lips turn into a frown.

"Yes we can love, stop fretting"

I say as I try to soothe worrying thoughts from her brilliant mind.

She over- thinks too much sometimes, and that's what I love about her. But we have to keep doing this because nobody can find out that I'm in love with her.

"Harry we've been sneaking around for 2 months. It's going to get much harder the further the tour goes along. The other boys are bound to be curious and I-" I interrupt her babbling with my lips on hers. Her lips are the softest lips I've ever kissed. The feeling of our lips mingling together, sends heat waves throughout my body. She tries to pull away but I won't let her, for I know she will start talking nonsense again, and I don't wanna talk about reality right now. I want to be caught up in the moment. My hands gently caress her petite body, and her fingers violently tug at my hair as if it shouldn't be there. Her hands move down my body and touch the bulge in my tight black skinny jeans.

I mange to pull away from the kiss before it becomes any more heated than it already is. "Maybe we better stop before someone catches us. The dressing room isn't always the best place to shag when 4 wild boys are close by" She is so beautiful, she takes my breath away. She may dye her hit strange colours, and wear long strange nails, and be a single mom, but she has an amazing personality.

I hope that one day we can start a family together and not have to hide it from the paps, the boys, and the fans. I want the whole world to know how much we love each other.

"Earth to Styles" I snap out of my trance when I hear her angelic voice trying to speak to me.

"Sorry love, your beauty enraptured me" I find it the cutest thing when she blushes.

"Hush you now boy, don't you have something to be doing right now? You have a show to be getting to in a couple of hours, shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"Yes, mom." I sarcastically reply just to piss her off.

"Hey now!" she barks playfully.

Go fetch the other boys so we can hangout a bit before you all have to get ready for the show.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"THAT WAS ED FUCKING SHEERAN YOU DWEEB!" I scream at her once we are driving out of the parking lot and on the freeway.

"Ed fucking Sheeran" she repeats. "That's a nice name" she mocks. "Thanks for clearing that up for me" sometimes her sarcasm pisses me off so much, but then again that's why we are great friends. we are too much alike, except? in the music aspect.

"Maybe if you didnt listen to soundtracks from every Disney movie that has ever been filmed, you'd know who I'm talking about." She sticks her tongue out at me and I don't even bother to try to explain because I know she could care less.

"Just never mind I will tell you some other time when you'll actually give a fuck---Oh wait-that'll never happen."

"Boy am I glad we're home, one more car ride with you and my head will probably explode." I jokingly throw in her face.

"Aren't you just a lovely cup o tea today" she sarcastically throws in.

"Shut the fuck up." I spit at her. I'm so glad we are like sisters and can joke around like this.

As we walk into my apartment I get a razor sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I clutch it and fall to the ground. "BRITTANY!!" I scream. "fuck" is the last thing I'm able to say until darkness overtakes every inch of my vision.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone, and welcome back. It has been awhile hasn't it. I no longer have writers block and I know how the rest of this story is going to go.

Harry's in love? like wtf. who is this mystery girl?

I hope you get a lot of questions from this chapter. I haven't told you who the girl is yet, but shoutout to anyone who can guess.

I finally graduated high school so now I can devote more time to writing chapters and updating all my books.

Thanks for reading and please leave comments.