Prologue

I've always wondered what it would be like to live a full adventurous life. I mean I'm not going to sit here and tell you that my life sucks or that I've got it bad, no. I just wonder what it's like to wake up everyday with something new to do. I'm sick of the same cycle, getting up for school, taking the same boring classes, going home and doing homework. I just wish I had some excitement in my life. I feel as though all those around me had found that excitement wether it be with their significant other or some extra curricular activity. I want that so badly, boy do I want that. I'm just bored and I'm 17 I should have some excitement, how much would it suck if I did nothing interesting during my teenage years? It would really suck. I mean I'm trying to get myself out there and be more adventurous but I'm not really sure how to do that yet. I just hope that this year will be different, in my junior year I want to get out of my comfort zone, all do all the things that I shouldn't do, I mean we only live one life right?

________________________________
Okay I know this is extremely short, but I will be updating again later on today! I just wanted to get something out so ya'll can see how this story is gonna go! Tell me what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote!!

Thank you!
-Tati