Chapter 13

I thought that the rest of my day would be easy considering my parents weren't home and I had no plans but I found myself obsessing over a certain celebrity all day. I searched his name on Twitter in hopes to see a picture of him out with Isabel and much to my dismay I did. There were numerous photos of them at a restaurant in SoHo, laughing and holding hands. I felt my stomach go in knots and my eyes tear up but before I could let a tear fall, I closed the app and threw my phone on the couch angrily. I knew that in order to keep seeing Zayn that I would have to deal with his little publicity stunt, but it was much easier said then done. I couldn't help but compare myself to her 24/7 and thoughts of him developing feelings for her consumed me. It's hard enough to know that he's wanted by millions that may be prettier or more interesting but for him to have to be with a beautiful model all day is unsettling. Shaking away the unsettling thoughts, I called Rosie. She always knew about the best parties in New York. Right now I needed a distraction because being at home alone wasn't cutting it.

"Hey Rosie, what are your plans for today?" I ask while rummaging through my clothes for something to wear.

"I'm going to a party today, there's one in Bushwick, apparently Joey Badass is going to be there! It's going to be sick! You should definitely come with!" She says excitingly. I smile into the phone, her excitement rubbing off on me.

"I'm in! What time should I meet you?" I say before putting together the perfect outfit and smiling in accomplishment.

"Meet me at my place at 9, we'll Uber from there!" She says quickly before hanging up.

After taking a shower, straightening my hair and applying light makeup, I eye my outfit. It's a little out of my comfort zone but it's such a pretty dress and it has been sitting in the back of my closet for months. I spritz some perfume on my wrists and neck before sliding the dress on along with the diamond choker and rings. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. I looked hot, which was new to me because I've only even been known as cute or adorable. A buzzing noise from my phone snapped me out of my daze.

"Hello?" I question.

"Haley get your ass outside now! We got a ride!" Rosie screams into the phone, it was pretty obvious by the slurring of her words that she had pregamed, a lot. I sighed and shook my head smiling at my reckless friend before grabbing all my things and heading out the door.

"Damn Haley you look hot as fuck!" Rosie screamed from the back seat making all her friends look and my cheeks turn pink. I laughed lightly and sat in the seat next to her.

"Look who's talking! Can you even breathe in that dress?" I questioned jokingly. But she very seriously looked at me and shook her head no before curling her lips into a wide smile and laughing loudly, I began to laugh along loving the silly mood we were in. I had a feeling that tonight would be a great night but as I looked out the window of the car at the city lights there was one boy that I couldn't quite keep my mind off of.

__________

Short chapter I know! And I'm sorry I super suck because I haven't updated in like 4 months. I'm going to make a schedule so that I can update more frequently. Please vote and comment!!
Tati x