Chapter 6

I WAS LISTENING TO TiO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER!! :)
________________________________

Zayn and I made casual small talk on the way to my house even the silent moments between us were never awkward. I truly enjoyed his company and how he made me feel, I felt as though some angel answered my prayers and gave me something to look forward to. But I am being hit with the realization that this would be my last day with him for a while so it's kind of bittersweet. Zayn placed his hand on my knee to snap me out of my daydream and I noticed that the car was parked outside of my house.

"Thank you Zayn so much for today, I really enjoyed myself and I just never would have thought I would meet someone like you." I ramble off not meeting his gaze. He chuckles lightly his eyes crinkling and grabbed my hand lovingly.

"It was my pleasure. I would do it again in a heartbeat." He says kissing my hands, and at the moment I just melted into his touch. I don't think he was aware of the effect he had over me. Hell, I'd just met the guy a few days ago and I'm already hooked and dreading the fact that today he's going halfway around the country. I really wanted him to leave with a bang, I wanted to do something crazy.

"And I would gladly accept anytime." I say smiling seductively and licking my lips. Zayn looked taken aback but quickly caught on to what I was putting down.

"Haley don't do that." Zayn says clearly frustrated but in a calm voice. I was surprised that it got him riled up so quickly but I stood my ground.

"What I don't understand did I do something wrong?" I say putting on my sweetest voice and pouting my lips slightly. Zayns eyes began to darken as he became more fidgety.

"Fuck Haley please stop, I won't hesitate to take you in there and fuck you senseless." Zayn says in complete seriousness.

"Well... maybe I want you to." I say giving him a serious look as well .

Zayn moved quickly stepping out of the car and over to the passenger side. He quickly opened the door and carried me out kicking the door shut behind him. He stood impatiently while I took my time opening the doors but once we were inside he quickly pressed me against the door.
Zayns hands roamed my body hungrily, as he peppered light kissed on my neck. My hands reached from his torso up to his hair and I intertwined my fingers in his hair softly. Zayn then attached his lips to mine roughly while grinding himself on me. All you could hear in the small foyer of the apartment were Zayn and I's heavy breaths. Detaching his lips from mine he stared down at me with a mix of admiration and lust. I couldn't even think straight with him in from of me looking at me as if I was the Mona Lisa. My hands began to move quickly taking the black shirt off his body. When I began to undo his belt he grabbed my hands.

"Woah there not to fast. Take off your shirt now Haley." Zayn says out of breath. But I quickly obliged. Zayn was quick to press his lips back to mine and allow his hands to roam my body.

"Let's go to my room." I say detaching my lips from his and grabbing his hand and our things to bring him over to my room.

Zayn wasted no time and threw me on the bed with much force. He stared at my exposed chest and rakes his eyes down my body slowly. He takes long strides over to me and hovers over me on the bed.

"I don't think you understand how badly I've wanted you under me like this." Zayn says smoothly while trailing his hands over my stomach making me whimper.

"How badly I've wanted to see you begging for me to touch you." Zayn says taking my ear lobe in his mouth and sucking. I gasp at the contact.

"Tell me babygirl what do you want me to do?" He questions, eyebrow quirked. I felt as though all of the wind was knocked out of my body with the simple nickname. 'Babygirl', the way it rolled off his tongue in such a sultry way was enough to intensify the throbbing in my lower half.