the thirteenth letter

❁ ❁ ❁

dear ethan,

your hands are freezing, eth.

i'm trying to warm them up but dear god they are really cold.

you're doing better today. no one's told me that, but i swear i saw your finger twitch earlier & even though you feel like an ice block you just seem different, like you're recovering or something.

the cuts on your face are still there, i guess because your body isn't quite awake they can't heal. focus on waking up first tho, yeah? i know how much you would hate to see your 'model face' covered in bloody marks, but i think you can handle it for a while.

school was pretty shit today; we started a partner project in health class and of course you weren't there to do it. so the teacher suggested i went in a group of three with melissa - of all fucking people - and her partner, instead of working on my own.

i would rather sell my soul to the devil.

but anyways, i was kinda forced to because for some god damn reason the teacher seems to think that melissa and me are friends. fat fucking chance.

i didn't slap her though, so i'll just sit here and wait for your praise when you wake up. ;)

love from your best friend who is such a lovely human bean and didn't punch the human embodiment of satan even though she really wanted to,

chloe. xx

❁ ❁ ❁