the twenty seventh letter

dedication: vvWonderWomanvv thank you so much for the votes & support on dear ethan!! also your account is hella aesthetic omggg i lav it <3

❁ ❁ ❁

dear ethan,

there's not long to go until they decide to start discussing dates, ethan.

and by dates, i mean when they're going to take you off life support...

they keep mentioning how you're "holding on by a thread" and won't last much longer, and i'm sure whenever i come into the room and your mom & dad awkwardly stop talking, it's not because they're discussing personal issues.

it's because they're talking about you. and they can't mention it around me because whenever someone even tries to bring up the topic of cutting you off, i scream bloody murder & turn on the waterworks until they shut the fuck up.

i'm not letting you go that easily, eth.

i mean, i'm sure your parents are even more reluctant to let you go, you're their son, for christ's sake.

but they just can't stand to see you like this anymore, and i don't think they can handle putting the family through much more when the doctors keep saying there's not much of a chance anyway -

bullshit.

if you want something, you'll get it, ethan.

i've never known you to not push and push and push until you get what you want, and i know for a fact that you don't want to leave. i know you want to stay on this earth and annoy me like crazy for as long as humanly possible.

so don't let them do it.

push and push and push and push until you open your god damn eyes.

get what you want.

love from your best friend,

chloe. xx

❁ ❁ ❁