My Nightmare!

I reached home thinking about his words. I could not understand his intention behind those words but each time I recalled them, I got a smile on my face.

I didn't know when I fell asleep but I know that I was definitely thinking about him before I slipped into my other world.

I should say I had a really good dream .. until it turned into a nightmare. Let me describe it to you.....

I was in a beautiful place... must be a valley, it was green with many sweet smelling flowers around. I was gently passing my palms over the grass and enjoying the beauty of the mist around. It blocked things from my vision and the clouds capped the mountains. I was totally enjoying the nature when I spotted someone approaching me.

I felt that I had known that person for ages.. I felt a wave a joy sweep over me.

Gradually as we got closer; I was shocked.

It was HIM!!!! He smiled at me and stretched his arm.

I wanted to hold it! To hold it for eternity!

**What is happening to me? Why did I want to be with him? Why did I want to hold his hand?**

Because you have known me ever since you existed. Yes! I know everything about you.
And I am here to protect you, to make you live life, to make you love life!

He never spoke those words! But I heard them inside me!

I got tears in my eyes, tears of joy! Like my purpose of life is fulfilled!

I stretched my hand and our fingertips were about to meet.

A loud thunder like noice boomed over me. I lost balance and fell to the ground. It did not feel soft anymore! It hurt. Gradually the noise became louder and clearer... like the source was approaching me.. and to my shock it sounded like a laughter!

Yes! A horrible, creepy, cruel and sadistic laughter.... I looked up with fear.. But I could only see him get paler and paler.. his smile never left his face.. neither did he look scared!

I was loosing consciousness gradually... but that did not scare me. I was scared because he started disappearing!!!

Something cold pressed on my throat and I felt strangled... I could feel my arms and legs hitting the cold hard ground underneath!

I woke up startled!! Sweat dropped from my temples to my cheeks, and I felt choked.
I struggled for breath...