I Am Back!

Hi all! Sorry I was off for a while. Please don't be angry. Enjoy the story.

****************************

I was sitting at the bus stop, dreaming about him (as usual!). Now this has all become common for me. I even started hallucinating about him. It has been like 2 months and the only improvement was that I got used to being crazy. From the corner of my eye, I could notice some movement.  

HE: Hello! I am back.  He jumped in front of me.

**God! When will I stop hallucinating? I am seriously getting pissed off with myself.**

I turned away. 

HE: Are you not happy? I came here only for you. 

He looked extremely disappointed. 

ME: How else should I react? Do you expect me hug you? 

HE: Yes! I actually expected that from you. 

ME: Yes! I should do that. Only then will people understand that I need to consult to a psychiatrist. 

HE: What are you saying? 

ME: I am saying that I have gone mad.

HE: Really! When? But you look completely normal to me! 

ME: I am trying to appear normal. But you always spoil it. 

HE: What did I do? 

ME: You are making me talk to air. Now you are asking me to hug air. If I do all that, people will definitely come to know that I have gone mad! 

HE: You are talking to ME! And I am not asking you to hug air. I want you to hug me. 
ME: How can I? When you don’t exist! 

HE: But I am right in front of your eyes! 

ME: Yes! You are in front of my eyes… but I know, that this the game of my brain. 

HE: What game? I am real! 

I rolled my eyes. 

HE: I am telling the truth! 

He took out a white rose from his bag.  

**Wow! Thanks to my brain. I don’t know where my stupid imagination will lead me to.**

HE: This is for you! 

ME: Stop it! 

HE: Why? 

ME: Enough of all this. Leave me alone! 

HE: Don’t you like me? 

ME: No! I don’t like you troubling me. 

HE: I don’t understand it. Why are you behaving like this? 

ME: Because I have gone mad. 

HE: Just calm down. Close your eyes, take a deep breath.  

I did all that. **Hopefully; at least then, I would stop seeing him.** But even after opening my eyes, he was in front of me. **My disease is serious!**
HE: Tell me! What is your problem? 

ME: You! Of course!

HE: What have I done to you? 
I got seriously annoyed! 

ME: You died! 

HE: What? When? 

ME: 2 months back. Do I need to remind you that? 

HE: Okay! Then who is talking to you now? 

ME: Your ghost!

**I didn’t want to be harsh but this guy has crossed limits today.** His eyes widened for a moment. He then looked at his body and started laughing loudly. 

**Now things are getting complicated! I can’t imagine something like this. If he is a ghost, he definitely knows that he is dead! What is happening here?** 

HE: Thanks! It has been ages since I laughed this much. 

I was puzzled. 

HE: So you think I am a ghost?  

He burst out laughing again. I got irritated. I stood up to go away. My brain was spinning.
I felt a tight grip around my wrist. I turned back and saw him holding my hand. 

HE: Now tell me. Can a ghost hold your hand? 

He was grinning. My mind was blank. 

HE: Hold this first. I brought this for you. 

He pushed the white rose into my hand. It felt real.  

ME: Ouch! 

The thorn pricked my right ring finger. I felt irritated. I threw it away. 

HE: Ouch! 

The rose hit his face and the thorn must have scratched his cheek. I saw bright red blood oozing from the wound. 
HE: Will you believe me, at least now? 

He wiped the blood. 

HE: Ghosts don’t bleed.

I was shocked. My head started spinning. Finally, I blacked out. 

HE: Radha! 

I slowly opened my eyes. I could feel water on my face. I looked around.  My head rested on something soft. I slowly got up to see what it was. It was his lap! I was shocked! 

ME: Are you… are you… 

HE: Yes, I am alive. Why the hell did you think I was dead? 
**OMG! He was real!** Tears rolled out of my eyes. I touched his cheek. Blood still oozed from the wound. It felt warm. I looked at my palm. My fingertips were stained with blood. He smiled. He felt so real with his gorgeous smile again. 

HE: Now confirmed? I am alive! 

As I slowly processed everything, I felt anger building up in me. 

ME: Idiot! 

I slapped him. I punched his chest with all my energy. I kicked his knees. I used up all my energy to hurt him. But nothing seemed to affect him. He didn’t wince once.  After I stopped, gasping for breath, he smiled. 

HE: Is it over? What was all that for? 

ME: For making me cry for 2 months. 

HE: Why did you cry? 

ME: Because I thought you were dead. 

HE: Who told you that? 

ME: Your uncle! 

HE: My uncle!?............... Did he have a scar on his face? Did he look ugly & scary? 

ME: Yes! 

I explained him everything that happened.  His jaw tightened. For a moment, I saw anger in his eyes. **For the first time!** Then he turned towards me and I saw concern and care in his eyes.   He wiped the tears on my cheek. 

HE: I am so sorry! You had to go through all this because of him.

ME: But  what  has he  got  against  me?  Why  would he  do  such  a  thing?

HE: You  are  not  in a position  to  understand  all that.  Now your condition  is  bad. I will  tell  you  when  you  get  better. But  remember  one  thing ...  I will  teach  him  a lesson  for  what  he  has done.

ME: But …

HE: Enough  of that! Now  where  is  my  hug?

ME: You  don't  deserve  it .