Chapter 1

~ Cover was made by me ~

*Vic's POV*

"He's four weeks pregnant, you're going to be a father," the doctor said.

Shock came over me; half of it was the good kind, I was going to be a dad but the other half of me was... confused. How could this happen? We stopped using condoms since we knew it was impossible for men to get pregnant but now Kellin was a living proof that it was possible. Kellin's mother shouted out with joy and squeezed me, happily crying.

"How... How is this possible?" I asked.

"We were just as shocked as you are, Mr. Fuentes. After running some exams and discussing this rare phenomenon with my fellow colleagues, we sort of figured how this was possible but we will need to run more exams to find out more about your special case."

"Kellin is not a science experiment," I said cautiously.

"Mr. Fuentes, you don't seem to understand. He's going through an abdominal pregnancy... it's a life-threatening condition, it could result in mortality for both father and child."

"So what are you trying to say?"

"What we're saying is... you have the option of removing the embryo from his abdomen and save his life or... let him try to conceive the child with a high chance of him resulting in death along with the child."

My world came crashing down, I went from being the happiest guy on earth to the most devastated one. This was a choice I couldn't make alone, Kellin needed to have a say in this too.

"Can I talk to Kellin first?" I asked

He simply nodded and walked away, leaving me with a horrified looking mother-in-law, "Mrs. Quinn, do you mind staying here? I'd like to speak with Kellin privately."

"Okay... I'll just sit here," she quietly went to sit in the waiting room.

I went to Kellin's room, lightly knocking on the door before entering, "Kells?"

"Vic! Please take me out of this place, they have so many things attached to my body and I don't know why," he was right, there were wires attached to him that led to medical machinery and an IV, things that I didn't know about.

"Scoot over," I said and he moved over, letting me sit beside him on the hospital bed.

"Why'd you bring me here?" He whined, "I passed out, so what?"

"Kellin, you don't simply just pass out out of the blue, you really scared me," I mumbled as I caressed his cheek.

"Well, what did the doctors tell you? They refused to tell me and said that I needed to talk to you."

This was the moment of truth, "Kells, there's no other way to put this but-"

"Am I going to die?!" He said in a panicked voice.

"No, no! Well, maybe- I don't know!" Well this was going just great.

"Then what is it?" He urged.

"You're pregnant," I blurted.

One moment it was dead silent and the next he burst into laughter, "C'mon, Vic, I'm being serious."

"So am I."

His laughter died down, "What? That's not possible- how?"

"I don't exactly know... the doctor sounded like he was speaking French so I didn't understand for the most part. Point is, you have to make a decision on whether keeping... the baby... or not."

"Of course I am! This," he placed his hands on his stomach, "This is a blessing, we have been blessed with a child."

"I'm just as excited as you are but... there's a chance that I could lose you, Kellin."

"What, why?" Confusion spread all over his face.

We heard a light knock on the door and saw the doctor come in, I'm surprised I haven't asked for his name yet.

"Am I interrupting?" He asked.

"You're right on time, Dr...?" I pried.

"Dr. Joseph but please, just call me Tyler," huh, so that was his name, "I'm pretty sure Mr. Fuentes told you why you're here, is that correct?"

Kellin nodded, "He told me I'm pregnant but there's a chance I could die," I winced at the thought but quickly shook my head, trying to push it away, "Why is that?"

"That's what I came here for, to explain. I'll try to be as simple as possible. You can carry a normal pregnancy like every other woman but the problem is giving birth to the child. Since the child will be growing on your abdomen, the embryonic and host tissues would mix together, creating no boundary so it's more complicated to detach the placenta from your abdomen."

I gave Kellin the "I told you he sounds like he's speaking French" look as he looked at me confused, "Kells, basically what he's saying is that it's going to be difficult to take out the baby from your abdomen, they would have to cut up a lot of tissue and that could make you suffer from blood loss and there's no guarantee that they'll be able to stop it..."

"Oh..." I looked down at his stomach.

"So what will it be? Do you want to keep the fetus or have it removed?"

He looked at me, something changing within his eyes, "I'm keeping my baby."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Finally, the first chapter! This is my first time writing an mpreg so please take it easy on me, I don't know how pregnancy things work so I'm using my personal experiences with pregnant women to write this. That's all I had to say, I hope you guys enjoy my little sequel :D