Bonus Chapter

*Vic's POV*
Copeland had left for college, Kellin and I missed her so much. She called everyday around nine in the afternoon and like always, Kellin sprinted to the phone... if he didn't already have it on his lap.

It was a Sunday afternoon and we were watching my favorite movie, Coraline, "How come we didn't call our daughter Coraline?"

"Copeland sounds close enough," Kellin giggled, "I don't think she would've wanted to be named after a horror movie."

"Oh come on, it's not that scary," I protested.

"Not that scary but still scary," he shot back, "I'll go get us some more popcorn."

Kellin and I wanted to have more kids, but the idea of having to risk losing him again terrified me. I suggested adoption but we haven't talked about it much. Either way, we were still happy with Copeland.

I heard Kellin shuffling stuff in the kitchen the the doorbell rang, "I'll get it!"

I heard him sprint towards the door and opened it, "Hey, um, does Victor Fuentes live here by any chance?" I heard someone ask.

"Uh, yeah, hold on," he yelled out, "Vic, someone's looking for you!"

I lazily walked towards them, rubbing my eyes, "How may I help you?"

Once I saw the girl in the doorway, it didn't take me long enough to recognize her, "Tay?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Oh my god," I burst into tears, I hugged her like I've never hugged anyone, "I can't believe you're really here."

"I'm so happy that I found you," she tightly hugged me back.

"Let's go inside," Kellin said, giving Tay a tight hug as well.

We were sitting in the living room with Tay in between us, I couldn't believe I finally had my daughter with me, "What happened? How'd you find us?" Kellin asked.

"I didn't know about your existence till I found some letters and pictures in my mom's locked cabin. Curiosity had gotten the best of me so I found a way to unlock it and I found this," she handed us two pictures.

I laughed as tears flowed down my cheeks, "I never thought I would see this picture again

I laughed as tears flowed down my cheeks, "I never thought I would see this picture again."

"I asked my mom who were you guys but she didn't want to answer, she said she would tell me until I was twenty-one."

"Twenty-one years..." I heard Kellin say in awe.

"Once I turned twenty-one, she handed me a small box, saying it was supposed to be a gift from my birth mother, Lynn," she looked at me, her brown eyes were the same as mine.

"Do you remember her?" I asked.

"I remember some things... What I'll never forget were the gunshot sounds that killed her," she wrapped her arms around her waist, as if to keep herself secure.

"I wish you didn't have to go through that," I wrapped my arm around her.

"I wish so too," she mumbled, "As I was saying, she gave me the little box and it had an address of where I could possibly find you along with a letter she had written for me."

She handed me a fancy envelope, just like the ones she used to send. I silently began to read:

Hey, sweetie!

Looks like you're finally 21, the age where you can now do everything... legally. I'm writing you this letter in advance in case anything happens that won't let me be there for your 21st birthday. Now that you're an adult, I think it's time that you know who your dad is, or should I say, papá. Alexa and I love you so, but there's a man out there you loves you just as much as we do. Victor Fuentes was the one who helped me create you, my perfect little sunshine. You have his gorgeous eyes and brown curly hair, I'm sure that he'll recognize you the moment he sees you. I regret not being able to let him see you for your first 21 years of your life, but you should know that Alexa did it for our safety. Don't hate her for it, she only does what she thinks is best for you and me. Also, Kellin is my bestfriend, you could consider him your uncle. They both love you despite the fact that they barely see you, but that's the power of love. Live your life, do what you think is best for yourself now that you're an official adult.

~Loves you, Mommy Lynn ☆彡

I closed the letter and handed it back to her, "I miss your mother so much."

"Can you tell me what she was like?" She asked.

"She was the most loving, caring, energetic ball of sunshine. So outgoing, brave, not afraid of who she was. She was an admirable person, the kind of person we need in this world but is taken away too soon."

She smiled, "My mom would've loved to hear that."

She talked to us about what she's been doing over the years, Alexa remained in her dangerous job so Tay was forced to leave her and change her name to Taylor Jardine for safety reasons. She moved in a few days ago and began her search for me, she graduated college and was working for a music magazine. She had a nose piercing like I did and had talents of her own, one being singing.

Just like me.

☆*:

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I'm officially 100% happy now, I hope you guys are too! Be ready for my authors note cause its gonna tell you what my ideas were for the story but didn't include xD