Final Chapter

This chapter will basically be mini one-shots with time lapses. I hope you guys don't mind :)

*Vic's POV*
Kellin and Copeland were inseparable, the only times he would leave me with her would be when he had to shower or when he had to eat. Scratch that, he even ate with her in his arms.

He was feeding her, looking at her admiringly, "Do you think she'll like music like us?"

"Who knows? We would have to wait and see."

"Justin says she's going to be a heartbreaker," he giggled, "She won't break anyone's heart, she's going to be wearing baggy sweatpants and a turtleneck."

I laughed, he was being overprotective already and she couldn't even walk yet, "How do you plan on doing that?"

"I'm going to make her wear one of those backpacks that has a leash on it and if she runs too far away, I'll yank her back in," he said proudly.

"You're unbelievable," I laughed.

"I gotta take care of ma lil girl, you know," he caressed her cheek, "Its crazy how this all started because of my simple imagination, I wouldn't know what I would be doing right now if you weren't here."

I shivered at the thought, "Don't even mention it, I can't imagine having a life without you guys- if I ever even had one."

"What matters now is that we're actually living."

"You know... I still miss Tay," as happy as I was with my family, I still felt an empty spot in my heart.

I didnt know where she was, I didnt know if she was okay. I won't be there to comfort her when she goes through her first heartbreak, I won't be there to protect her from the person who will cause it. I wouldn't be there for her first day of college, nor the her first drive on her new car.

It just hurt not knowing anything about her.

~
"F-uck, I'm close," Kellin gasped.

"M-Me too," I panted, séx never felt so good.

"Faster," he pleaded and I, like a good boyfriend, pleased him.

Just then, we heard crying coming from Copeland's room, making us groan. I sped up my thrusts, Kellin moaned loudly as we both came.

We rode out our highs and Kellin slumped onto my chest, "You're a monster."

"And you like it," I teased, "I'll go get Copeland."