Chapter 5

*Kellin's POV*
"Oliver, what are you doing in here?!" I yelled.

"Easy, love," he closed the lid on the toilet and sat down, "I just came to see how my precious little Kells was doing, that's all."

He was going to caress my cheek but I slapped his hand away, "Don't touch me."

"Oo, feisty, I like that," he sighed, "You've changed so much, I wish you would be crazy with me in bed instead of Vic."

I felt my heart drop, remembering what had happened years ago.

~ flashback ~

"Can't believe you're turning eighteen, that means you're legal now," he winked.

"Uh, yeah, whatever." I didn't want to talk to him because I didn't want to upset Vic so I turned to walk away.

"Oh, come on, love," he caught my arm, took me inside the house and turned me around, "Don't tell me you're still mad?"

I shook myself from his grasp, "My name's Kellin and no, I'm not but I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is."

"Alright, I get it, you have a boyfriend but you're just so damn sexy that I just can't stay away without one night alone with you."

I was about to slap him but he gripped my wrist, "I promise I won't tell your boyfriend, it could just be our little secret. Just me and you."

I broke free from his grip, "In your dreams," I spat.

"Oh, I certainly dream about it. Every single night ever since I laid my eyes on you."

~ flashback over ~

"You came back for that," I breathed.

"Aren't you a smart little cookie? After my mistresses left, I had nothing left to do but to find you after you moved out. I told you, I've been dreaming about you since I laid my eyes on you and those dreams haven't stopped so I thought, why not make my dreams come true?"

"You wouldn't dare," I glared at him, only making him laugh.

"Challenging me, eh? You're a tough one, I like that."

"Don't you dare lay a hand on me!" I shouted as I looked around for a possible weapon.

"But, love, we're only getting started," he took off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt.

I didn't have a choice but to try to run but it completely backfired. He threw me back, making my head hit the tub. I felt dizzy and it was hard for me to keep myself up, I looked down my chest and saw the blood flowing down into the water.

"Please, Oli, don't hurt me, I'm going to have a child," I pleaded.

He paused, "What?"

"I'm pregnant, Oli, I'm pregnant," I sobbed, the blood flowing out of my skull was starting to make me feel weak.

"Stop lying, it's not possible for men to get pregnant," he started to unzip his pants and fear was running through my entire body.

"I-I have evidence, please, believe me," I wrapped my arms around my stomach and tried to hold on to whatever consciousness I had left.

I didn't know what happened after that.

*Vic's POV*
"Kells, I'm home! Everything seems to be in order so that's great, I get to spend more time with you," I said as I hung my coat, "What are you in the mood for tonight? I'm thinking ramen."

It was oddly quiet as I slowly started walking around, there wasn't a sign of Kellin anywhere. His cereal box was in the living room, he must be here somewhere.

"Kellin?" I called out.

I entered our room, there was water all over the floor and he was laying down in bed with a bloody towel on his head, "Kellin!"

I ran towards him and checked his pulse. It was a weak heartbeat but he was alive, and he looked paler than what he normally was. I quickly took out my phone and called the ambulance, I didn't dare move him because I feared I would kill him.

After fifteen excruciating minutes, they finally arrived, "Please excuse us."

I moved over and saw them carefully take a look at Kellin, "It seems that he has a cranial bone fracture and is still losing a lot of blood, we have to perform an immediate blood transfusion."

I had to helplessly watch as they performed their medical procedures, I explained to them what I saw and they brought everything they thought was necessary because they feared they wouldn't make it back to the hospital on time.

Police officers were standing outside the room when one of them came in, "We need to speak with you, Mr. Fuentes."

I hesitantly exited the room, "What is it?"

"Based on what we've seen, the backdoor was forced open, meaning someone got in and hurt him. Seeing the water all over the floor, it is clear that he was talking a bath and the person took him out and placed him onto the bed. After examining the bathroom, we found blood on the corner of the bathtub, that's where the impact took place. What's strange is, the person actually took him out of the bath and dressed him, even tried to stop the blood flow. It is also possible that your partner could've been... sexually abused."

This was all too much to take in, "What...?"

"We would have to run some exams and check for semen, is there anyone you think could've done this?"

Mike? Justin? They haven't bothered us for years, so why would they do it now? It was a possibility, but I didn't want to point fingers without actually having a reason.

"No, officer, I'm afraid not."

"Very well, we'll continue to try to look for evidence."

They went downstairs and I went back into the room, "Is he going to be okay?"

"We had to induce him into a temporary coma for him to recover due to his concussion but he should awaken within a week. It is possible for him to have temporary amnesia, nothing too severe. We'll have to wait for him to wake up to see what happened."

That was all they said as they exited the room, leaving me alone with him, "Kellin, I'm so sorry," I cried into his chest, "I'm never going to leave you alone, I swear I'll find who did this to you, even if it's the last thing I do."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I'm such a drastic writer, I sometimes cringe at my unreal situations but hey, it's just a fanfic.