Author's Note

Hey guys! I loved the positive feedback I got for this, it made me so happy :') now, it's time for a little treat.

I shall tell you what other idea I had planned for this story (but didn't include).

So when Kellin died (for like a few hours lmao), Vic was supposed to begin to start...  disappearing, he was supposed to start falling apart, sort of begin melting and just turn into a blob of paint on the floor. Since there was no Kellin, there was no Vic.

The reason why I didn't write it was, well, because it's sad and I wanted this to be a happy mpreg :3 what would've happened to Copeland, you may ask? This is where it gets... interesting.

If Kellin had died and there was no more Vic (now he's just paint), Copeland would have started to suffer some consequences too (since she's half of both of them). When the nurses would've gone to find her, they would've just found paint and organs/body parts instead of a full baby.

I'm crazy, I know.

I realized it was a little too gruesome so I left that out, I didn't want some crazy ending for my first mpreg.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I also have other ideas for stories and I can't wait to get started :D but for now, I'll just focus on "If It Ain't You, Then Who?" And "He Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home."

Imagine if Wattpad sued me for having long titles LMAO (you guys get the reference... right?)

Anyway, here's a picture that made me burst out laughing:

~ Alex ☆〜(ゝ。

March 20, 2016
Thank you for 1k reads! Never would I have imagined that the sequel would make it. Love you, guys! <3