Chapter 13

*Kellin's POV*
"Hey, mom, I'll be right back. Watch Copeland for me?" She happily took her into her arms as I headed towards Vic who seemed to be in a tense situation.

"Hey, Vic, is something wrong?" I held his hand, realizing that it was sweaty.

"N-No, not at all, Mike just wanted to introduce me to his parents," he said nervously.

I greeted them, remembering that I had used their son Mike as inspiration to create Vic. It was all so weird, they were probably asking themselves if they had another unknown child.

"I know this is all so strange and sudden to you," Mrs. Fuentes spoke, "But... can we adopt you as our own son?"

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as I looked at Vic who had a shocked expression as well but with tears building up in his eyes. Was it a strange request? Yes, but then again, Lynn's request was even stranger. Mike's parents wanted to adopt him, it seemed kind of weird considering Vic was a grown man but the idea of him having parents made me happy.

"I-" Vic's voice cracked, "I would love to have you guys a-as my parents."

I clapped and cheered as both of them hugged him, crying of joy.

Mike happily watched and walked towards me, "How do you feel knowing that I'm your new brother-in-law?"

I giggled, "Never thought of the day I'd have a pothead like you as Copeland's uncle."

~
We were in bed, resting after the exhausting day we had at my mom's house, "I can't believe it, I have my own parents."

I smiled, running my fingers through his hair as he had his head laying down on my chest, "They're really nice people, Mike told me they lost their son, Frank. You remind them of him."

He propped himself onto his elbow, "They had an older son?"

I nodded, "I don't know what happened to him though, Mike didn't really get into the topic and I didn't want to pry."

Copeland started crying so we laid her down in between us, "Jesus, Kellin, did you give birth to yourself?"

Copeland looked at me with wide eyes, "Maybe I did, problem?"

"Maybe," he grumbled.

"You know... we can always try to have another baby," I winked.

His face turned red and covered Copeland's ears, "Don't say that in front of her," he shushed me.

I burst out laughing, life was sure going to be interesting now that we had our little bean in it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Ahhh so short but this little story is slowly coming to an end, I would have written more but I've got college assignments to do ;-;