Chapter 6

One Week Later

*Vic's POV*
It's been a long week, not hearing Kellin's laughs and whining made me miss him even though he was right there in front of me. He's slowly begun to move but he wouldn't wake up completely.

I was sitting on the rocking chair reading a book when I saw his eyes flutter open, "Kellin," I breathed as I placed my book on the chair and cautiously walked to him.

He gave me a confused look, "Yes?"

"You remember who I am right?" I asked, my heart was beating heavily as I hoped that he did.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I? What happened?" He started to move but fell back, making him groan, "Ow, fūck, my head hurts like crazy."

"Thank god," I smiled and hugged him, making him wince, "I'm sorry, you don't know how much I missed seeing your beautiful eyes."

"What? How long was I asleep?" Did he really not remember what happened?

"Kellin, you were asleep for a week, what's the last thing you remember?" I asked cautiously, I didn't want to trigger anything.

"I... I was laying down on the couch watching tv while eating cereal... and then I accidentally fell asleep, that's all I can remember," he answered, still deep in thought.

"Don't stress yourself too much," I said, lightly brushing his hair, "You'll eventually remember so when you do, please tell me."

"What happened to me? Why is there a bandage in the back of my head?"

"I came home and found you on the bed with a towel wrapped around your head, you were bleeding so much that I thought you were going to die from blood loss... but luckily the ambulance came on time but they had to induce you into a coma."

"I was in a coma? Woah, that explains a lot," he said in awe.

"Explains what?"

"Nothing, just tell me what happened, maybe I'll remember something."

"The police found that your bathtub was full of water and blood, someone broke into our house through the backdoor and-"

"I remember," his eyes were now filled with fear.

"What is it? What do you remember?" I asked anxiously.

"The person who did this," he said, barely audible.

I felt anger flow through me, "Who did this?" I seethed.

"Oliver," he held his stomach, "H-He came in while I was t-taking a bath, he wanted to hurt me, Vic," he started crying as he slowly started to remember.

"Easy, easy. Take it slow, don't rush it," I rubbed his back as he tried to even out his breathing.

"I tried to escape, h-he was taking off his clothes but he slammed me back into the tub a-and I hit my head against it, I blacked out, I couldn't defend my b-baby," he cried into my chest, "I don't know if he a-actually did end up doing it, I don't want to think he did."

It took everything in me to not run out and hunt for Oliver, "The police didn't find any trace of semen," I left out the part where they said he could've used a condom, "And our baby is safe, there is nothing to worry about. They're on the lookout for him and I promise to never leave you alone."

"I felt so s-scared, he's obsessed with me, he's b-been stalking us," he sounded so afraid, it was all my fault for leaving him alone in the first place.

"Darling, I won't let him get near you ever again," I kissed his hands, "You guys are my priority."

"God, I love you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Who's spending the day alone? I know I am ( ._.)