Chapter 1

Leanna's P.O.V

YOU DON'T KNOW WHY

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW

YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO LOVE AGAIN

YOU LE-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. As soon as I heard it, I pressed dismiss. I laid in my bed, half awake and half asleep. I was going to go back to sleep until I heard my mom.

"LEANNA GET YOUR ASS OUT THAT BED AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" My mom yelled from her room.

I lived in a two story house, but my mom's room and my room were upstairs. It was only my mom and I living in the house. At a young age, my mom and dad had separated and it was only my mom and I for the rest of our lives. I have always loved my mom, she is the best mom you can ever have.

Since, I am telling you about my personal life, let me introduce myself. My name is Leanna Sparks and I am 13 years old. People say I look way, way, way older than I actually am, but I AM 13 years old. I go to Wubman Academy (made up school name btw) and I am in 7th grade. 

"LEANNA KARY SPARKS, DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!" My mom yelled.

I totally forgot that I was still in bed.

"MOM, I AM AWAKE, I'M UP!" I said while throwing my legs over the bed and stretching.

I walked to my closet and pulled out tights that have artistic elephants and a pink  shirt that says "Coke" and put them on the bed. I grabbed a towel, walked out my room, walked to the bathroom, which was in the middle of my room and my mom's room, and took a shower. When I finished my shower I walked back to my room, changed and combed my long hair. After, I put on my rings and earrings and put on a pink bandana. I repacked my book bag, grabbed my phone and put my headphones inside my bag and headed downstairs.

"Hey mama." I hugged my mom and sat on the couch waiting for her to put her shoes on.

"Good morning. Are you ready?" My mom replied with a smile.

"Yes, I am. I am actually waiting for you." I said and smiled back.

Every morning I take the bus to go to school. But my mom walks me to the bus stop that is across the street from our house. When school is out, I take the bus back, but I walk across the street to get home. Usually I walk by myself in the afternoon, when school is over, because my mom comes back home at 7. I get home at 4.

"Let's go, then." My mom got up and went out the door. I followed her.

OMG, HOW DID I GO FOR MY FIRST ORIGINAL BOOK?! I will like to thank Kmitee for convincing me to write my own story. Hope you will enjoy.

Love,

Asia