Chapter 7

Leanna's P.O.V

Last night, I told my mother what happened between Henson and I and she told me that it was obvious that he likes me. I just rolled my eyes and said whatever, when inside I hoped it was true. Right now, I'm walking into the school. As you know, I usually go into the cafeteria. This time was different. I was walking in when I was greeted by Latasha running after me, but that wasn't it. Behind Latasha, was a whole bunch of other people running towards me. I panicked and ran down the hall, with everybody running after me. I saw a janitors closet, so I decided to open the door and hide in it. I waited for Latasha to reach my area to open the door and pull her in. I shut the door, covered Latasha's mouth so she can't make a sound and waited for everyone else to pass the janitors closet. When they did, I released my hand from Latasha's mouth and exhaled.

"One, never put your hand on my mouth again and two, YOU KISSED HENSON?!" She yelled.

The light was off in the janitors closet, so I found the light switch to see Latasha's brown eyes and long braided hair in a ponytail.

"Wait, who told you?" I said curious.

"SO YOU DID KISS HIM?!" Latasha was shocked.

"Oh my gosh, yes I did kiss him, but who told you." I said frustrated.

"It's the rumor around school. So, did he kiss back?" Latasha said back.

"Oh my gosh, Henson probably told one of his friends and it got out. And yes, but his sister interrupted us." I told Latasha, but the bell rang.

"Ughhh, well I guess we have to go now. See you later." Latasha hugged me, opened the door, and ran to class. I followed soon after.

---

CeeCee's P.O.V

I was in the corner by the gym talking to some people. I was cut off by a whole bunch of people coming down the hall, running and yelling. I wanted to know what was going on, so I grabbed some boy out the crowd.

"Hey, why is everyone running?" I asked the boy I didn't know.

"There is a rumor that Henson and Leanna kissed, and we are trying to find Leanna for details." The boy said.

As soon as he said that, my heart dropped. I let go of him and my whole expression changed from happy to sad. I turned around to see that the people I was talking to and the boy were running back to the crowd. I ran the other way, to the restroom. There was no one there so I went in the big stall and started crying my eyes out.

"HOW COULD SHE?! I TOLD HER NO TO T-T-TOUCH HIM!" I broke out in more tears.

I liked Henson since the second grade. I always have, but he never liked me back. Now that I was in seventh grade, I decided to get over my fear and ask him out. When I sat next to him, he was eyeing a girl I have never seen. When I asked him who the girl was, he responded, and I quote, "The cutest girl in the world, named Leanna.". He continued to stare at her dreamily. I got mad, and walked off. After that day, I always hated Leanna. I threatened her so I can make sure she can stay away from him. I really liked Henson, and I wanted him to be mine. Now, Leanna ruined my whole life.

After, a couple minutes of bawling my eyes out, I heard the bell ring. I got up, feeling sick, and went to the front of the restroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my once blue eyes, blood shot red from crying, and my purple dyed hair all over the place. I decided to go home for the rest of the day. My parents aren't home for a week, so it's just my brother and I in the house.