Chapter 6

Henson's P.O.V

My sister, who is 16 years old and has blonde hair and has green and brown eyes that alternate (it's weird I know) , and I were playing the Wii U. I was about to do my signature dance I do when I win something, until I heard my mom.

"KIDS! COME DOWN! SOMEONE IS HERE!"

Michelle, my sister, and I looked at each other smiling. I told her about Leanna and she knew Leanna was coming over for the school project. This was partly the reason why I was wearing nice clothes. Michelle paused the game and we walked downstairs.

"Hey, Leanna." I said while smiling.

"Hey, Henson." Leanna said back.

She was wearing a blue dress and she looked absolutely gorgeous. The dress made her hazel eyes pop and her red-ish hair just flowed down her back. I guess I was staring and smiling at her too long because Michelle fake coughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Leanna this is my sister, Michelle." I introduced Leanna to Michelle and they greeted each other. When they were done, I asked if I can finally do the project with Leanna and Michelle let go of her.

---

Leanna and I were about done with the project, when we decided to add some more things. I decided to play the album 'Pentatonix' because I wanted to hear their original songs. After, a while we were done and we just chilled and listened to the music.

"I think we did good." Leanna said, breaking the silence of talking.

"Yea, me too. It was fun working with you." I responded.

"It was a pleasure to work with you." She said looking at me.

I turned around looking back at her. I was so caught up in her beauty that I decided to take a long shot and kiss her. When our lips finally met, I felt fireworks, the kiss just felt right. I felt her arm move behind my neck, so I was going to deepen the kiss, but we were cut short.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Michelle's voice came yelling into my room.

Leanna and I pulled away, then I saw her getting her stuff and leaving quickly. I was running after her, but she was already dragging her mom outside. I decided to turn around and go back to my room, where I found Michelle standing there. I closed my door and turned back to her.

"REALLY, MICHELLE! THE ONE TIME, THE ONE FRICKING TIME I HAVE MY MOMENT YOU MESS IT UP! YOU KNOW I LIKE LEANNA! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE?!" I yelled frustrated.

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP YOU TWO! YOU, AT AGE 14, CAN NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I BET YOU BARELY EVEN KNEW HER BEFORE THE PROJECT!" Michelle yelled back.

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT, AND WHAT I WANT IS LEANNA AS MY GIRLFRIEND! NOW I CAN'T ASK HER BECAUSE SHE IS PROBABLY TOO EMBARRASSED TO EVEN TALK TO ME ANYMORE! GET OUT MY ROOM!" I yelled back at her and pushed her out my room and locked the door.

Now I don't even know if she likes me back.

HEY PEEPS! I hope you liked this chapter. I know it was kind of the same thing what happened between the 2 last chapters, but it was told in Henson's point of view. Thanks guys for getting this story already 141 reads!

Love,

Asia