Chapter 23

CeeCee's P.O.V

"Malakai wait!"  He shut the door.

I just wish one time he would stop and let me handle my own problems.

That happened last night. Now I was in the cafeteria of our school just sitting and listening to music on my headphones. I put my head down and fell asleep. Not two seconds after I fell asleep, I heard a voice call my name. My head shot up and looked around, Leanna was running towards me while waving. She finally got to where I was and sat down next to me.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I asked, my voice mixed with confusion and sass.

"Okay, look I am not trying to start stuff with you first thing in the morning, but I do have to ask you a question." Leanna said while rolling her eyes.

"Alright, what is it?" I asked, finally calming down my  attitude.

"Yesterday, my mom had got Latasha and I tickets to see Pentatonix..."

I had found out about Latasha moving in with Leanna and her mom before the whole cheating situation.

"Well, she got us more than three tickets to take some of our friends, but they have siblings. So, I was wondering if everyone can meet up at your house to talk." Leanna finished explaining her reason of why she was talking to me.

"Um. Okay, fine. Only because I actually have interest to go." I said, standing up and putting my phone in my book bag because it was time to go to class. 

"Thank you so much." She said  and left me alone.

-----

I got home and rest all my things down. I wanted to give Malakai the heads up that people are coming so we need to clean the house up a little.

I barged into his room.

"Malakai, we got s- why are you on your phone?" I did a double take of Malakai's setting.

"What do you mean? I always use my phone." Malakai still didn't take his eyes or fingers off his phone.

"Uh, no. You use your phone but your nose is usually stuck in a book, not a phone." I said.

I didn't get a response, but he smiled while still staring at that small device. Instantly,  my sister instincts kicked in.

"Alright, what is her name and how old is she. Also, do I know her?" I spat while sitting on his bed, next to him.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Malakai locked his phone and put it down.

"Don't give me that crap." I said and grabbed his phone.

"Give me back my phone." Malakai said calmly.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Please CeeCee." He was trying to reach for his phone.

"Why do you want it that bad?" I asked.

"Ugh fine." He said sitting back.

"I always get my way, now talk." I still had his phone.

"I went to Henson's house to speak to his sister, but his sister and I became friends. I gave her my number and we started to talk." Malakai finished with a blush.

"Please tell me you are not talking about Michelle?" I said with a fist clenching behind my back.

"Yes, yes I am. You don't have to like her, but I like her." He said confidently.

"Wh-." I was cut off by the doorbell.

"Who is at the door?" Malakai asked.

"Oh yea, the whole point of me coming here was to tell you that kids from my school are coming so we can figure out something." I got off the bed and ran to the door.

"MALAKAI, FIX SOME OF THE STUFF!" I yelled before opening the door.

"Hello!" I said while letting people in.

It was Malakai, Michelle, Latasha, Leanna, Henson,  and me. Everyone sat on the couch and some chairs. We all said hi to each other and finally Latasha talked.

"Okay everyone. We all are here because Leanna and I need to talk to you guys about something." Latasha started it off.

"As you can see, we have tickets here. These are tickets to see Pentatonix. The only problem is that we don't know what to do with the extra tickets. So we are here to figure out who wants to go." Leanna finished off.

"I do!" Literally the whole room kept echoing this.

"Alright, Alright, settle down." Latasha said, bringing the room back to quiet.

"Now since you all want to go, here are your tickets." Leanna passed one ticket to each person.

"Do not, I repeat, do not lose this ticket. This is a ticket not just to see Pentatonix, but a ticket to a road trip. Our mom will be renting a bus so we can take a road trip to where they are performing." Latasha said.

"YAY!" Everyone yelled and we all started talking.

Leanna and I made up. Henson and Leanna made up. Michelle and I are now on good terms. It was a good night.

The picture is a show that I like. I think it is also a book, I don't know. I just like the show, it is kind of like Brain Games.

Love,

Asia