Chapter 26

ROAD TRIP- DAY 2 (last day)

Malakai's P.O.V

Today was the last day of the road trip and we were finally going to see Pentatonix. It was fun while it lasted, I just feel like I'm forgetting something. I have no idea what it is though.

"Hey, who wants to play seven minutes in heaven?" CeeCee asked.

"I'm in if Henson's in." Leanna says.

They are so cute, she is sitting on his lap.

"I'm in babe." Henson kissed Leanna.

"Anyone else?" CeeCee asked.

"I'M IN!" Michelle yelled from her room.

Knowing her, she was probably putting on make-up. Personally,  I don't think she needs it. She is beautiful the way she is.

"I guess I'm in." Latasha came next.

"Malakai?" My sister asked.

"Yea, I'm in." I said.

"Alright, everyone get in a circle." CeeCee said while getting a water bottle.

Once everyone sat in small circle, CeeCee explained how it went.

"Alright, seven minutes in heaven is kind of like spin the bottle. Instead of sitting here and kissing, you go into the nearest closet and kiss for about seven minutes. If you don't do it, well, you miss out on a kiss." CeeCee had put the water bottle in the middle of us.

"Who wants to go first?" She asked.

I looked around and nobody volunteered. I wanted to be the brave one so I put up my hand.

"Me."

"Alright." CeeCee said and nodded her head towards the bottle.

I spinned the bottle, hoping I get Michelle.

"OHHH!" Everyone was yelling as the bottle began to slow down.

Finally the bottle stopped. I looked up to see who it was pointing at.

"No, no, no, no, no." I backed up into the table.

"HELL NO!" Henson yelled.

"I am NOT going to do that with HIM." I yelled each word.

By now, everyone but Henson and I were rolling on the floor laughing very hard.

"This is not funny." I said with a straight face. (HAHAHAH STRAIGHT!)

"Okay, okay guys." CeeCee was trying to calm herself and everyone else.

Everybody finally settled down.

"Malakai, go again." CeeCee dabbed her wetties. (Superfruit REFerence)

"Mhm." I spinned the bottle again.

"You got-" CeeCee was waiting for the bottle to stop.

"Me." Michelle smiled and looked up from the bottle.

I mentally celebrated.

"You two go into Leanna's and Latasha's closet, since it's the closest." CeeCee said.

I helped Michelle up and we went to the girls' room.

We finally reach their closest and I closed the door.

"So." Michelle said.

"Uh yea." I felt so nerves.

"I-I-" I was stuttering but Michelle cut me off.

"Oh my gosh, just kiss me!" Michelle semi- yelled.

I instantly grabbed her face and kissed her. Then, it turned into a make-out session. Her lips were like candy, they taste so sweet. I was so caught up in the moment that, I didn't even notice I had her legs around me and she was backed into the wall. A moan escaped her lips and I bit her bottom lip. This made her moan louder. She was grabbing my hair and she had her hands around my neck. She started tugging on the hem of my shirt. Never breaking from the kiss, I reached for my shirt so I can pull it off.

"ALRIGHT, SEVEN MINUTES PAST!" CeeCee yelled while banging on the door.

I mentally cursed my sister out.

Sh*t! Come on now CeeCee, just when we were caught up in the moment.

I slowly departed from the kiss, which left my lips puffy. Then, Michelle let go of me and dropped to her feet.

"Sorry about that." I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck.

She smiled and put back on her flip flops that fell off earlier.

"It's okay. We got caught up in the moment." She said getting ready to walk out the closet.

Finally, out of nowhere, I figured out what I was forgetting.

"Wait!" I yelled, a little too loud.

"What?" Michelle, who was already out the closet and heading for the door.

I got out the closet myself and went up to her. I grabbed her hands and looked straight into her beautiful eyes.

"Michelle, will you go out with me?" I asked, wishing she would say the answer I was hoping for.

"Yes!" Michelle smiled and hugged me.

Once again, I mentally celebrated.

----

"Woah you guys did something in that closet." Henson smirked, giving me a thumbs up.

When Michelle and I came out, we both had messy hair and puffy lips. I know a story will have to be told.

"DETAILS, NOW!" CeeCee dragged both Michelle and I to the living room, where everyone is.

"So basically you guys almost got it on, but CeeCee interrupted, and then he asked you out?" Leanna was trying to understand the story Michelle told everyone.

"Yes." I answered for her.

"Oh." Leanna sat there with one eyebrow raised.

"Well, I'm hungry, anyone else?" Henson tried to change the subject.

"Yea, me. Let's make sandwiches." I ran off to the kitchen with him.

"DON'T THINK YOU ARE GETTING AWAY FROM THE QUESTIONS, MALAKAI!"

----

After a whole bunch of questions from the girls, we all just sat down and chilled.

"EVERYONE, WE ARE HERE!" Ms.Sparks yelled. (Leanna and Latasha's mom)

The bus stopped in front of a stadium with a line full of people.

"AHHHHH!"  All the girls yelled, while Henson and I covered our ears.

"Alright, everyone grab your tickets and lets go!" Ms.Sparks said.

Everyone ran to the back of the bus to get their tickets and then we ran off the bus.

"EVERYONE, WAIT! I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE TO REMEMBER THIS!" Latasha yelled.

"OKAY!" Everyone yelled and we got into a group.

Latasha pulled out a selfie stick and put her phone onto it.

"Okay everyone do a pose." Latasha said excitedly.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

SNAP!

The picture had Michelle and I kissing, Henson carrying Leanna, Latasha and Leanna posing back to back and Ms.Sparks and CeeCee making funny faces.

THE END