Chapter 8

This is dedicated to mag1K2. Thanks, boy for always inspiring me to write and giving me some ideas.

CeeCee's P.O.V

I walked to my house, which was not far from the school. When I reached the door, I opened my book bag for my keys and unlocked the door. I entered the house, dropped my bag by the door and took off my shoes. I was going to my room, until I saw my brother's door cracked. I knocked on the door and asked to come in. He said to come in so I did and sat on the bed. His brown eyes were glued to his laptop, playing a card game I never understood. He was still wearing his glasses, so I guessed he just got done studying History. He was in the 9th grade and was 15 years old. I rubbed his short black hair.

"Hey Malakai!" I said getting his attention.

"Hey sis, uh what happened?" He asked, looking up from his laptop.

"Leanna." I plainly said.

"Oh, care to share?" He said moving his laptop and paying attention to me.

"Sure." I said and told him what happened.

"It's okay CeeCee. Trust me, there are other fish in the sea. You will find someone else." He said hugging me.

"Thanks. Enough about me, have you found someone?" I winked and shoved his shoulders.

"Noooo." Malakai said laughing.

"Sure." I said sarcastically.

"I'm serious!" He said trying to be innocent.

"I will believe that until you bring the girl home. Until then, you are lying." I said getting off the bed and walking out the room.

I felt better now that I talked to my brother. He always cheers me up. I went downstairs to cook something up for the both of us. It was my turn tonight to cook and it was Malakai's turn to wash the dishes. I decided on macaroni and cheese and fried chicken.

SHORT, I KNOW! I'M SORRY! I JUST DON'T WANT TO PUT TOO MUCH IN ONE CHAPTER! I HOPE YALL STILL LOVE ME! Also, I will like for you guys to hear the song at the top or wherever you see it. I am proud of Kevin singing like this.

Love,

Asia