Chapter 14

Henson's P.O.V

I was playing Uno with Michelle, when my phone went of, notifying me someone text me. I pulled out my phone and checked who had texted me. It was Leanna.

"Are you going to go?" Michelle asked because it was my turn to put a card down.

"No, I think I'm done playing, good game." I said and walked away, texting Leanna.

Leanna and I were sweet talking each other. I sent her a text back, and waited for her response. I got the notification someone text me, thinking it was Leanna, but it wasn't. It was some random number. The text read,

"Hey, is this Henson?"

"Yea, and who is this?" I responded back.

"This is CeeCee, I just want to apologize for what I did and for what my brother did."

"It's okay, so how did you get my number?" I wanted to know.

"I asked Latasha for your number so I can apologize."

"Oh ok, so what are you doing?" I didn't want to leave her hanging, so I just kept the conversation going.

We were talking for a couple good hours. Leanna had to leave because she was with her family. So, I kept texting CeeCee and I knew we made up and became friends again. The conversation was going good, until she said something that made me blush. Now, we were talking about how life would be if HER AND I were dating. This made me feel some type of way, I think I started growing feelings for her. I still loved Leanna, oh shoot, Leanna! I forgot Leanna doesn't like CeeCee. I will just have to hide me talking to CeeCee from her.

"I wish you weren't dating Leanna so we can date." CeeCee's text interrupted my thoughts.

"Same. How about me and you date without her knowing?" I asked because I really wanted to date her.

"Ok, sure. Make sure she doesn't catch us." CeeCee said.

"Ok, CeeCee, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes. I love you Henson." She said happy.

"I love you too. I have to go now, goodnight love." I said smirking.

"Goodnight, sexy ;)" She put a winky emoji.

THAT'S TONIGHT'S CHAPTER! Short, I know. Sowwyyyy!!!

Love,

Asia