Chapter 11

COUPLE DAYS LATER

Michelle's P.O.V

I was in my room dancing to "Formation" by Beyonce, when I heard a knock at my door. I walked to the door to answer it and it was Henson.

"Hey, little bro, wassup?" I was surprised to see him come to me. We haven't really talked in like, 2 days. We were both so caught up in school that we forgot to communicate.

"Hey, can we talk?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said with a smile and opened the door wider so he can come in.

Henson sat on the chair I had by my desk and I turned off the music.

"So wassup? I haven't talked to you in a while." I said.

He smiled and responded.

"I know. Well, I have news." His smile got wider.

I don't know why, but his smile just made me more excited.

"WHAT IS IT?!" I yelled.

"Shhh, and LEANNA AND I ARE GOING OUT!" He finally told me.

"AWWWWW, YES!" I said jumping.

I know you are confused. I originally didn't like the fact that my little brother was kissing a girl. It was because, this was actually his first girlfriend and I didn't want him to be heartbroken. After, Leanna left that night, we talked and I was okay with him dating her.

"Wait, I'm not done with the news." Henson said pulling me and throwing me on the bed.

"Finally, my school is having Movie Night tonight, are you coming?" He asked me.

I thought about it and said yes.

"Good, now get ready. I told mom and she said we are leaving at 6." Henson said.

"Okay." I said and hugged him. He left and I went to go pick something to wear.

Malakai's P.O.V

"Yo, look behind you!" I screamed into the microphone on my headset.

I was playing a video game with my friend online. I was shooting all over the place when CeeCee walked in.

"Malakai!" CeeCee screamed my name.

"CeeCee I'm kind of doing something right now." I said, still playing the video game.

"You know what? I won't even ask you." She said and was walking to the door.

I sighed and told my friend to hold on and paused the game.

"What is it?" I said to CeeCee stressed.

"My school is having a Movie Night tonight. I really would like if you went, so I won't be lonely." She said and looked down.

"Fine. I'm only doing this because I know you will bug me about it." I said and went back to the video game.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" CeeCee yelled with happiness and hugged me.

"Okay, now leave me alone." I said joking.

"You know you love me." CeeCee said and walked out the room.

Looks like I'm going to my sister's school. I hope I don't run across that Henson kid, because him and I are going to have problems.

I KNOW NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED HERE! IT WAS JUST A FILL-IN CHAPTER! I PROMISE SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! So, yea. To be honest, am I even doing good on this book? I feel like I'm really sucking *insert innuendos here* . I don't know, maybe its just me. On another note, thank you guys so much for voting, reading, and commenting. I love your comments, weather they are sweet or funny. OMG 27G READS! LOVE YOU GUYS!  Oh my guurshhhhhhh, FORMATION WORLD TOUR!!!!

Love,

Asia