Chapter 24

SATURDAY, THE NEXT MONTH

Latasha's P.O.V

"Alright everyone! We are going to do a bag check, so we know we have everything for the road trip." My mom yelled out to the group of teenaged kids.

Michelle and Malakai were talking to each other, I don't know about what. Henson kept glancing at Leanna when she wasn't looking, but I was. CeeCee was texting someone, probably a new guy. And I, was being me, observing everyone.

We were getting ready for the road trip to see Pentatonix. My mom was trying to get everyone in order so she made us do bag checks.

"Clothes?!" My mom yelled off the list.

"Check!" Everyone but my mom yelled back.

"Tickets?!"

"Check!"

We kept doing this until my mom finished the checklist and found out everyone had everything.

"Time to get on the bus. I have one rule though. Please do not wreck anything. Got it?" My mom raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." The teens answered back.

"Alright, good." My mom opened the door to the bus and everyone jumped on with their luggage.

"Leanna and I call the room to the left." I said, while resting the suitcase on the bed and Leanna walking in.

The room was the biggest and it had two king sized beds.

"Malakai and I call the room to the back." CeeCee said.

Their room was a little smaller then ours, but it had a bunk bed.

"Henson and I call the room the right, I guess." Michelle and Henson walked in their room.

Their room was smaller than ours, but still fit two queen sized beds.

"Alright kids, the food and drinks are in the front where the 'kitchen' is. If you need me, just call my phone because I will be driving for two days!" My mom had yelled in the hall, splitting our rooms.

Leanna and I had gave everyone my mom's phone number before we got on the bus.

"Let's get this road trip started." My mom started the bus and drove off.

SHOUTOUT TO secretlytoxic FOR THE WONDERFUL NEW COVER! LOVE YOU KITTY KAT!

Love,

Asia