Chapter 5

Leanna's P.O.V

I'm in Henson's room. His room is big and wide, the colors of his walls were black and white. The main things that caught my eyes, were the music instruments, speakers, headphones, and anything that had to deal with music in general. I knew Henson told me he liked music, but I didn't think to this extent.

"You like what you see?" Henson asked as he sat on the bed.

"I-I-I wow. It's beautiful." I said, still gazing at his room.

"Like you." He said and smiled, showing his dimples again.

Of course, I blushed. I decided to change the subject, because I actually wanted to start the project. Also, because I don't want to look like a fool.

"Uh, so um, the project. We said we were doing it on Pentatonix?" I said while pulling out some materials. Like the paper board and some pencils, markers and crayons.

"Um, yea. So, do you want to start when they became a group?" He asked as he pulled up Google on his computer.

"Sure." I said firmly and we got to work.

--

We were gluing everything on the poster, when we decided to put some information about their recent self-titled album and put the songs tracks. 

"I really want to hear their original songs, do you mind if I play it?" Henson asked.

"No, problem. I am also curious." I said.

We let the album play while we worked on the project. We finished and decided to sit and relax and enjoy the music.

"I think we did good." I said, making some conversation happen.

"Yea, me too. It was fun working with you." He smiled.

"It was a pleasure to work with you." I said smiling back, this time looking at him.

When I did, he looked back at me and we locked eyes. This was the first time I actually looked into his big light brown eyes, and his short brown hair that stopped at the back of his neck. I felt like with each second, we became closer and closer. I closed my eyes and next thing I knew, I felt electricity. Henson and I were kissing. His lips were- I don't even know how to describe how soft they felt. I was bout to put my hand around his neck, until I heard someone's voice.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Michelle's voice came out of nowhere.

Henson and I quickly pulled away and I gathered my stuff.

"Um, it was nice working on the project with you, BYE!" I quickly rambled and ran out the room to downstairs.

"Mom, I'm ready to go. Let's go." I grabbed my mom and dragged her outside.

She tried to say goodbye to Klare, but I was pulling her too fast. I jumped in the car, and my mom got in the car and we pulled out and left.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" My mom yelled while we drove away.

"Mom." I turned to her, even though I knew she can't look me because she is driving.

"Yes." She said, calming down.

"Henson and I kissed." I finally said.

"WHAT?!" She yelled as her eyes got wide.

"I will explain everything when we get home." I told her, but she still was in shock.

I don't even know if he likes me. Well, he has too because he kissed you. A simple kiss means nothing. BUT HE KISSED ME!  I was arguing with myself. I decided to turn up the radio so it can stop me from going crazy.

Hey guys. I know this chapter was short, but here it is. And I know some people, *cough* MALAKAI, were wanting me to describe the characters. So, here is Henson.

Love,

Asia