Chapter 15

WARNING! FOUL LANGUAGE AHEAD!

Malakai's P.O.V

She is still mad at me. It has been days since the incident at the Movie Night happened and CeeCee has not talked to me. I know what I did was wrong, but she hasn't even looked at me. Now, I'm watching our favorite show, Empire, downstairs, all alone. I heard a door open and saw CeeCee walk down and go in the kitchen. I need to talk to her, it's now or never.

"CeeCee, please. I need to talk to you." I said with a pleading voice.

"About what?" CeeCee slammed the refrigerator, rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I punched Henson so you can get back at him." I said.

"You punch- you punched- YOU PUNCHED HIM TO GET BACK AT HIM?! HELL, YOU MIGHT AS WELL AS FOUGHT HIM! I TOLD YOU, I GOT OVER HIM NOT LIKING ME! WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEAD WHEN YOU PUNCHED HIM!" CeeCee yelled at me.

"One, don't yell at me. And two, when I saw you staring at them  in the corner, I figured something was wrong. Then, you told me that it was Henson and the two girls, so anger took over me and I punched him. You know I wouldn't have done that, but when you came in my room the other day and told me about how he was hurting your feelings, it just hit me hard. So, I wanted him to feel how you felt." I said with sorrow.

"Whatever, I don't even care. Oh and if you didn't know, Leanna and I got in a fight the other day. That is why I was walking towards them, so I can apologize." Just like that, she grabbed the water bottle and ran back upstairs.

"At least I talked to her." I said to myself and went back to watching Empire.

------

Latasha's P.O.V

"But, age is just a number." I was on the phone with Leanna, talking about Malakai, of course.

"Leanna, do you not comprehend the boy is 15 and you are 13?" Leanna sighed.

"I know, but we are just two years apart." I said.

"Okay, so what you guys are just two years apart. How are you going to talk to him?" Leanna asked, her smirk clear over the phone.

"I can just ask CeeCee to give me Malakai's number and I can flirt with him." I said, brainstorming.

"Okay, but I'm pretty sure he has his eyes out for someone else." Leanna tried to tease me and make me angry.

"So what if he has eyes on someone else, no one can resist me." I snapped my fingers.

"I love it when you get all Ms.Sassy Grassi (PLEASE TELL ME YOU GET THE REFERENCE)." Leanna was laughing.

"LATASHA, GET YOUR UGLY SELF DOWN HERE!"

"Oh no, my mom is drunk again." I whispered in the phone.

Whenever my mom goes out, she sometimes gets drunk. When she gets drunk, it is never a beautiful sight. She is always abusive towards me. Ever since she came home that day and beat me senseless and called me all the curse words and mean all the curse words in the world, I locked myself and hid in our attic.

"Oh no, you know what to do. Call me in the morning and tell me that you are alive. Bye." Leanna hung up.

"Here we go again." I said to myself and ran all the way to the attic and hid.

Leanna was the only person I told, about my mom. She always had helped me in these type of situations, and always makes sure that I'm okay.

"YOU HOE, YOU'RE A DUMBASS WHORE!"

You think I would be crying because of these hurtful words, but I'm not. I have grown so used to her calling me names and saying I'm worth nothing that I just sit and use my phone. I pulled out my headphones so I can listen to music, when I heard the attic door open.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself and hid behind a box.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE, BITCH!"

My mom came in and started knocking things down to find  me. It was quiet for a couple seconds, so I decided to check if she was gone. Big. Mistake.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"  My mom yelled and ---

CLIFFHANGER! Okay, I don't know, but..Should I continue writing this story?

Love,

Asia