Chapter 22

Michelle's P.O.V

"I know you're always on the night shift, but I can't stand these nights alone, and I don't need no explanation, cause baby, you're the boss at home."

I was singing Normani's verse in the song and cleaning the house up before mom got home. Oh and Henson came back earlier.

I was getting ready to rap Ty Dolla $ign part, but someone was banging on the door. I dropped the broom and went to see who the heck was banging on door and what for. I answered it and saw some guy.

"WHERE IS HENSON'S SI-oh uh-uh- hi." The random guy stuttered.

"Um, who are you and why are you here?" I asked, kind of annoyed that he killed my vibe.

"I-I-I'm Malakai." The guy introduced himself.

Malakai's P.O.V

She is a beauty. (MICHELLE YOU ARE FLAWLESS, GO QUEEN!)

My intentions were to yell at her, but her beauty just took over me. I am speechless, I, wow.

"I-I-I'm Malakai." I stuttered, staring at her eyes.

"I'm Michelle. Now, what do you want?" She asked, a sound of impatience in her voice.

"I-I-I don't know?" I stuttered.

Michelle's P.O.V

This kid is already annoying me. I was about to shut the door until he said something.

"Look, I'm sorry I am yelling. I heard that Henson's sister called my sister, CeeCee, a slut. I was mad so I came here to settle things with her. Do you know where she happens to be?" Malakai said.

"Oh yea, I know exactly where she is." I smirked while crossing my arms and leaning against the door.

"Where?" He asked, totally clueless of who is standing in front of him.

"I'm Henson's sister, and you wanted to talk?" I asked confidently, still having the smirk on my face.

"I-uh-I um." Malakai was lost of words.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I said devilish.

It was quiet for a few seconds until he broke the silence.

"Okay, I really wasn't going to do anything. I just wanted to talk, but now that we got that covered I think I should go." Malakai started turning around and walking down the steps.

"Wait, don't go! I want to talk to you." I said innocently.

"Really?" Malakai asked with hope in his voice.

"Yea. Come on in." I opened the door wider.

"Okay." Malakai said and walked in.

Leanna's P.O.V

So a couple days ago, I told my mom about Henson and CeeCee. She literally wrapped me in so much love that I cried. Latasha was right by my side the whole time. I am happy that I have this family to pour out my feelings to.

"Leanna! Latasha!" Our mom yelled.

We were in the living room watching Sup3rfruit on my laptop and mommy was in the kitchen cooking.

"We're coming!" Latasha and I said at the same time.

We finally ran into the kitchen and our mom was standing there with a envelope and a card.

"Latasha and Leanna, I know how BOTH of your birthdays are coming up soon. So, I got you guys an early present." She gave us the card first. The card read....

"Happy Birthday

Darling Daughters

Here's a wish for happiness

And many dreams come true

Not only on your special day

But always, all life through."

"Awe, mom!" Both, Latasha and I said in a thankful voice.

"Wait, one more." She gives us the envelope.

Some how, Latasha and I managed to open it together. When we did open it, our eyes jumped out of their sockets.

"TICKETS TO SEE PENTATONIX! AHHHH!!!!" Literally the both of us were jumping, yelling, screaming and more.

"Alright girls calm down." Our mom said while giggling.

After a few minutes we came down and relaxed. My mom finally spoke.

"I got those tickets because I wanted to cheer the both of you guys up." My mom smiled.

"Thank you so much mom." I kissed her cheek and she nodded her head.

"Wait, why are there more than three tickets?" Latasha said pulling out about 7 or 8 tickets.

"That's what I wanted to talk about. I know you guys want some of your friends to come, but don't some of them have siblings?" My mom asked.

Latasha and I looked at each other and sighed.

"Yea, but we will figure out who to bring later." I said and Latasha put the tickets back in the envelope.

"When you do, tell me." She took the envelope and put it in the kitchen drawer.

WHAT?! I UPDATED?! Look, I am not about to sit here and tell you a whole story of why I haven't updated. All I'm saying is that I have been busy.

Love,

Asia