19 | Water Park

<Levy>
What currently stood before me was the hardest decision of my life. Something that will change me if I make the wrong decision. Even behind me, I could feel Gajeel's annoyed presence behind me. The tension grew.
Which one should I get?

"How long are you going to take?" He sighed.

"Hm?" I looked while sticking out my tongue jokingly.

"Come on Levy." He grabbed my shoulders.

"Don't rush me!" I shouted, "I'm overwhelmed!"

"If you don't choose in 5 seconds." He rolled his eyes.

"Wait-"

"4...3..."

"But-"

"2...1..."

"Fine, the chocolate banana crepes!" I told the crepe master that stood behind the counter and she smiled, "vanilla ice cream or strawberry?"

"Vanilla please."

"Now, that wasn't hard was it?" Gajeel patted my head.

"Hmph!" I pouted and looked away from him but, he held my chin and brought it back and kissed me.

"Hey!-"

"Gee-hee."
•••••••
<Natsu>
Lucy hasn't said anything to me yet and I feel more anxious then before. What should I say? What should I do to earn her trust again?

"Oi, Lucy." I spoke as she sat across from me. "Wanna head over to the water park?"

She made a confused face and gasped, "you pervert."

"N-no! I mean like...you love the water rides don't you? Let's just take the opportunity and-"

"Sure."

"Really?" I gulped.

"No funny business though." She batted her eyes.

"Yeah! I promise." I excitedly answered.

Okay, things are going smoothly, hopefully I don't mess this all up.
•••••••
<Juvia>
"Gray-Sama! The water park is opened!" I pointed out. "Let's go!"

"Huh? Why?" He asked.

"Juvia loves the water! Come on, trust me!"

"Fine fine." He agreed rather willingly.

We both left for the changing rooms and I wore a blue polka dotted bikini with white one layer of ruffle on the bottom rim. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and headed out.

I saw Gray-sama wearing swimming trunks and a thin white zippered jacket and beneath that he was shirtless.

Suddenly, a couple of guys walked passed me and whistled a tune.

"Damnnn, she's hot."

Then I remembered that I was wearing a two piece. Just like a bra and underwear. And it's the same as exposing my body! How careless am I?

I crouched down and my face burned red with embarrassment. To put Gray-sama in this kind of situation as well!

"Juvia?"

I heard Gray-sama's voice and then something light fell on my head. I touched it and felt that it was his jacket.

"Put it on." He said without making eye contact with me as I looked up. "You shouldn't be showing off so much skin."

"Gray-sama..."

And it was true, looking around the water park, the girls were either wearing a one piece wrapped with a towel or a bikini with a beach hoodie on.

"Are you going to stay like that forever? Are we gonna go on rides or what?" He questioned.

I stood back up and wore the jacket, Gray-sama's scent! My hands became hot and then I glanced over at him again.
H-his abs!

I'm going crazy!

The first ride we went on was the Lazy River, nice and relaxing, then it was the water slide race. After a few of them, we decided to get something to drink because the sun sucked us dry.

At the drink bar, we waited in line and suddenly, a two girls showed up. One of them linked their arm onto Gray-sama's

"Gray-kun! I didn't know you were coming today? Wanna join us?" She smiled and noticed me, "some of the guys are here too."

"Yeah, come on." The others tried to persuade him and he looked uncomfortable.

For me, I felt utterly awkward. Maybe Gray-sama will have more fun with them compared to being dragged here and there because of me.

"Um, Gray-sama." I spoke and the girls looked at me, "I actually need to use the toilet." I told him while inching out of line.

"Yeah, sure." He nodded his head.

<Gray>
Ah, she left me with these guys alone.

"Why are you with her, Gray-kun?" Ultear glared at me, "didn't think you guys were close."

"We essentially came with a group but ended up splitting." I explained, "nothing special."

"Nothing, huh? Then ditch her and have more fun with us." Meredy latched onto my arm tighter.

"Yeah, come on." Ultear nudged.

"Sorry, but I'm with her." I pointed out. "Thanks for the offer though."

"Aww, Gray-kun." Meredy pinched my arm, "what's so great about her?"

"This is the first time I've seen you so captivated by another person, especially a girl." Ultear sighed. "Maybe she's just using you."

"I don't think so." I said, "she maybe an airhead sometimes but, she wouldn't use people like that."
••••••
<Juvia>
I wonder if Gray-sama will join those girls? Well, I did hide the bathroom for awhile, he probably got tired of waiting for me.
Honestly, those girls were really pretty compared to me. I bet Gray-sama left already with them.

Coming out of the bathroom, I headed back. Past the cotton candy cart and the hot dog stand.

"Ayyyy, I like what I see." I heard from behind me and chills ran down my spine.

"You alone girly?"

Two tall men looked like they were students, 3rd years maybe? One was shirtless and the other was wearing a white t-shirt.

"So?" He crept along.

"Oh-uh. Juvia's with someone." I stuttered, retreating back.

"Don't have to be shy." He smirked and looked down at my legs and looked up to my chest.

"We'll buy you a drink, talk a little and if you don't enjoy it, then you can go." The other one insisted.

"No, Juvia shouldn't-"

"Don't be like that." The shirtless one hooked his arm around my left arm and the other one got really close to my face.

"You're a cutie, yah know." He smiled and drew closer to my face, like he was about to kiss my cheek, "now be a good girl and-"

"Hey!"

Someone shouted from behind us and once they noticed, they tighten their grip on both my arms.

"Let her go." His voice echoed.

"Huh? She's with us." He snarled. "Beat it kid."

"I said let her go. I won't repeat myself."

I couldn't see his face because those guys blocked my view however, his voice was oddly familiar. Could it be Gray-sama?

"She's with me."

"Gray-sama...?"