Chap.5 • Exposure

SO he didn't die the first time, he didn't die the second time, my only resort was getting to his house and surprising him there. My chauffeur didn't question my motives when I demanded him to take me to the guiding where Antonio's penthouse was. He parked somewhere hidden from view and I hastily got out, gathering my dress together as I gracefully yet quickly made my way into the building.

Like before, I was able to get past security and entered the elevator where it took me to the top floor. A syringe rolled between my fingers when I headed towards the receptionist. When I walked past him desk, he immediately made his way towards me in confusion.

"Excuse, Madame-" The moment he gripped onto my wrist, I spun around and pressed him against the wall, his back facing me and his arm behind his back.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." I purred and inserted the needle into his neck. Like before, he fell onto the ground and lost consciousness. I was starting to I feel sorry for the guy but didn't think twice as I swiped the keys off the desk and opened Antonio's door.

I didn't bother with the cameras as I headed up stairs, unzipping out of my dress and stepping out of it as I opened the double doors to the bathroom. I noticed the bathtub and closed the doors behind me before placing the plug in to avoid losing water and filling the tub up. To spice things up, I poured some liquid which started to create bubbles and smirked as I stripped out of my lingerie and took my heels off before tying my hair into a messy bun, a few curling a falling out as I stepped into the bubble filled bathtub and smirked, waiting for Antonio to arrive.

>Antonio's POV<

GOD damnit, I cursed after hanging up my phone. Claudio called me and informed that everyone was searched and no one wielded any weapons. My car arrive at my building and I got out, wanting to head up stairs and drink my problems away. The security nodded in respect when I passed them and got into the elevator which took me to my floor.

Casually walking to my door, I noticed my receptionist on the floor and immediately pulled out my gun that was hidden with my blazer. He began to stir and I stepped around him, heading into my penthouse as the door was already opened. Everything looked normal and not out of place. So I began to carefully tread up the stairs which lead to my bedroom.

Surprised masked my face when I saw a dress laying on the floor like a puddle and I surveyed the room to see if there was anything else then I heard the bathtub running and slowly made my way to the closed double door with my gun still in my hands.

I kicked the door open and didn't stop the shock that covered my face when I saw a familiar brunette covered in bubbles from shoulders to feet. She glanced over with no sense of surprise and smirked as my eyes widen in realisation. Everything began to piece in my mind.

"Did you know, Mr Moretti, that you're an extremely difficult man to kill?" Her eyes glittered with wickedness as I neared her, my hands falling down to my sides but my gun still in my grasp in case she made any sighs of attacking me.

"So I've been told." I answered back with a glare which just made her smirk grow wider in amusement. "Xenia Whitely? What possessed you to chose that name?"

She shrugged. "Nothing. Xenia is my full name and Whitely was made up on these spot."

I watched her as she lifted one sun-kissed leg up and trailed her fingers down playfully.

"Why are you here, Xenia?" I asked, shamelessly checking her out and wondering what she looked underneath those bubbles.

"Oh please, no formalities, Mr Moretti. Call me Xena." She sent a wicked grin my way. "It's what all my targets remember me as."