Chap.10 • Moving In

THE next morning, Coco and I were all packed up and ready for the men to come pick us up. I was just slipping my heels on when Coco called my name from downstairs, telling me that the men were here. After last nights event, Coco had to do some damage control and tell Niko that I'd be working with her and surprisingly he didn't question it and authorized, saying that it's good that I was getting back to my job.

Taking one last look in the mirror, I grinned at my reflection before grabbing my luggages and handbag before making my way downstairs. I was wearing a halter black tube dress that hugged my body and accentuated my curves, coming down to an inch above my knees, and black heels that made my legs look longer and leaner than they usually were. My hair was neatly brushed up into a bun with a strand or two of hair falling out and a watch accessorizing my wrist and a diamond necklace on my neck.

 My hair was neatly brushed up into a bun with a strand or two of hair falling out and a watch accessorizing my wrist and a diamond necklace on my neck

Coco was talking to the boys, dressed in a red tube dress, with her luggages by her side. Her wild blonde hair bounced side to side as she laughed when Claudio said something that caused Antonio to scowl. I saw how Claudio's eyes watched her, unreadable, when she smiled at him before looking my way when she noticed me walking down the stairs which caused the men to follow her gaze.

Claudio greeted me with a smile and a nod while Antonio's penetrating brown eyes scrutinized me, taking in how I looked from head to toe. A flash of appreciation hit his eyes before disappearing as he smirked.

"Finally, the princess has arrived." He teased and I glowered at him, placing my luggages against Coco's. "Can we leave now?"

Claudio chuckled before calling out one of his men, who rushed in at his command. "Take these into the car and tell the driver to be ready, we'll be out in a few short moments."

He nodded with out complaint and dragged our luggages out of the house. Claudio held his hand out towards Coco like a gentleman and she rolled her eyes before taking it and allowing him to lead her out the house. I scoffed at my best friend's behaviour, not noticing Antonio's gaze on me. When I finally did notice, he didn't even bother covering the fact that he was checking me out, a cocky smirk on his beautiful Italian face.

"Do you need something?"

He chuckled huskily, taking a large step towards me. His minty breath wavered over my face, my breath hitching when I felt his hand rest on my waist.

"Your body is what I need. What do you say, Xenia, have a quick one with me before we leave?"

I gasped in disgust as him, scowling as I tried to shove him away from me but he just didn't budge. I scoffed, rolling my eyes but stiffened when I felt his lips graze against my ear lobe, a small shudder crawled down my spine.