About dreams coming true

Hey you guys! I'm back to my country :D

So yeah, I really need to talk to you guys, so if you're the kind of person who skips the notes PLEASE READ HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!

Okay :3 now that I called your attention, I'm seriously thinking in ending up with this story. You see guys, I really like writing TTBB, but I could simply keep on writing it on Word. I'm not trying to be pushy, however I really need to know what you guys think about it! At least vote, guys, it would be such a support and would keep me willing to post more often. So I'm sorry, but if I don't get four votes until next week I will stop writing TTBB in Wattpad :c

Hope you enjoy the chapter, xoxo.

The fact that Angela found someone cheers me up. She is so amazing, my best friend in the whole universe (besides Katie of course, but I'm not in the mood to think about her right now), that I can't help to get happy with her joyful mood and forget about my grumpiness.

She has always been a wonderful person. Ange is so full of joy and happiness all the time, and sometimes is so naïve that boys usually take advantage of that, what remembers me that I have to meet this Evan as soon as possible to see if he's a good person. Her last relationship really broke her in pieces and I wouldn't want it to happen again in a hundred years.

The guy's name is Quince and I have no idea what possibly attracted Ange in him. He was such a jerk with her! He always put her down while they were together and made mean jokes about her. He cheated on her and even when Ange dressed herself perfectly and beautifully to go out with him, he found the smallest defect in her, even if it was a strand of her out of place.

Quince was a complete jerk and there is no doubt in that. Jay got so mad at him when he found out how many bad things he did to Ange that he went to the guy's very doorstep to punch him. After that, Quince broke up with Ange, claiming that he didn't want to be with "such a crybaby that always weeps to her brother", because he thought Ange had complained about him to Jay. I was so relieved they broke up, but Ange wasn't. She cried for days and didn't talk to Jay for weeks until she finally realized how ridiculous she was being. Since then she valorizes herself much more, however I'm really relieved that she didn't lose her warmth and love for people because one guy was an asshole with her.

I know why she was so willing to be with Quince even though everything he did. She believed that, if she stayed, he would eventually change. Many people say that love doesn't change anyone, but they are wrong. Love does change people, but Quince had no love for her at all. Many of these guys who play their girlfriends doesn't. If they did, they would change, because who loves means no hurt for the other person, who loves sacrifice themselves. And Quince had no love for anyone but himself. I hope this Evan guy is different.

-

Ryan has gym class with me, and this is the whole class in the whole day we have together. I'm really bothered. After that moment we had I hoped he would text me at least to apologize, however he didn't. Our class is right after lunch and I hope to see him there so we can talk.

Lunch now has arrived and I bump into Lydia as soon as I get off the classroom.

"Hey." I greet politely with a warm smile. She looks at me with a big scow. Lydia's perfect nose and eyes are red like she had been crying and I never saw her as upset as now. I frown as I see that. "What happened?"

"Damn, Ella, I asked you before if you liked him." She answers with a low tone, and I noticed tears in her eyes. "If you were at least sincere."

"What are you talking about, Lydia?" I ask her sincerely. "Are you talking about Jay?"