Romantically.

Hey guys! Well, here I am with a brand new chappie. It's crappy, I admit, but I promise the next will be better. Anyway, hope you like it!

PS: I JUST CAN'T, DAVID HENRIE IS SOOOOO HANDSOME QIREFNOQWERIFNQIEOR ok I'm fine. Anyway, this is Ryan in the media.

While Ryan was holding my hand and breathing softly by my side, many things were crossing my mind. I wish I could know better his life. For the first moment, I actually understood that he may have reasons to be so inconsequent and so lost. Just like me, he probably went through some though things. Maybe he just saw this hard things differently than I did; I found a way to handle the pain of losing my parents and moving into a unknown town, having to be strong for my younger sister and for my grandparents, that were as terrified as I was, and dealing with new people at a new school. Maybe he didn't know how to handle his problems. I think I judged Ryan so badly before meeting him because I got angry that he was not mature enough to realize that some people had it worse than he did, and he had no reason to rebel so much. Maybe he had it very bad too. I just didn't notice it. Maybe I judge him so hard because I saw in him what I might have been if my values weren't so strong.

I am tired now. I sent a text to Jay some minutes ago, telling him that I wouldn't be able to meet him after class, and asking him to not be worried. My classes would be over soon and I should go home, as I don't want my grandparents to get even more upset with me than they already are.

When I'm about to leave, the door open and two people get in. It's a couple, as they're holding hands, and the woman is probably in her 40's. She's very beautiful, and wears a beautiful simple dress with flower print matching pink shoes. She has black hair up in a bow and delicate features that are distorted with worry. The man by her side is also handsome, maybe older than her, and is wearing a grey fancy suit. For a moment I see fear in his eyes as he faces the bed, and I realize these are Ryan's parents.

The woman barely looks at me. She hurries to Ryan's bedside and stares at his face, astonished. Then she starts weeping loudly, and covers her face with her hand. The man walks towards her, embracing her strongly, and presses her face, covered by her hands, in his chest. I feel extremely out of place. I softly take my hand out of Ryan's and get up, grabbing my bag.

"Excuse me... I should get going." I excuse myself while the woman's sobs are muffled by the man's chest. She lifts her face to look at me and I can see that her eyes and nose are red. 

"Who are you?" She inquires.

"I'm Ella, ma'm. I'm your son's tutor... I mean, I'm his tutor and his friend." I answer as sweetly as I can.

"Oh. He told me about you." She says almost in a whisper and smiles weakly. "Thank you for staying with him."

I smile again. "He'll be fine, ma'm. I'm sure about it." And then I leave.

-

It has been three days since Ryan's accident. Katie apologized and I was so sorry of the poor girl, who really was acting like she commited a major crime, that I forgave her and now we're even. 

Ange really can't stop talking about that Evan guy. For what she tells me about him, he's the true knight in a shining armor. We agreed that saturday all of us would go to the movies so I can finally meet him, after all I need to know who's the guy that my bestie is dating. I told you that she has a really bad taste when it come to boys.

Now Jay and I are watching Full House. Grandma and Grandpa decided that they would let me se him even though I'm grounded, after all they love him. I'm in my PJ's and Jay is sitting on the sofa with his sweatpants and the Flash's shirt I bought him. Did I mention Flash is the best superhero in the world? I totally love him.

"I brought popcorn!" I gush as soon as I enter the living room. 

"You know how to treat a man indeed." He affirms, getting up and grabbing the bowl that I was holding. I jump on the sofa like a big fat whale and put my legs all around the place.

"I'll sit on you." He warns me, and I laugh. 

"You wouldn't do it." I doubt him and he rolls his eyes, gently taking my legs out of his place and sitting.

"Meh. You're right. I would never hurt my GIRLFRIEND." Jay says, giving a huge emphasis on the last world. I laugh and kiss him on the cheek.

"You will never grow tired of saying this word, will you?" I inquire playfully. "Well, I hope not, for if you do I will kill you in your sleep."

"I don't doubt it at all." He replies with a serious expression. Then he sighs and lays his head on my lap, so I can play with his hair. Jay completely loves it. He gets all sleepy, and I smile. His golden locks are the softest that I have ever touched. "You didn't tell me about that day you went to visit that Ryan guy."

"Of course I did." I claim. "I told you I went there to see how he was and stayed for a bit."

Jay stood silent for a moment and all we could hear was DJ's making jokes on TV. 

"You don't like him at all, do you?" I ask, sighing. 

"No. I think he likes you. Romantically, I mean." Jay affirms calmly and I choke with the popcorn I was just eating. 

I can't" believe it. Ryan liked me? What would make Jay think that? And why wouldn't that bloody popcorn get out of my throath? After thousands of coffs and Jay trying to do the Heimlich manouver on me, I finally am able to breathe normally again and try to catch my breath, seating on the sofa.

"I almost had a heart attack! I thought you would die!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air and then seating by me. "Are you okay?"

"You would never hurt your girlfriend, huh? You almost forced my stomach out with this Heimlich manouver." I ironically said, pouting. "What do you mean?"

" I mean to ask if you are okay, duh." He replies.

"Not that." I chuckle. " What do you mean with that 'Ryan likes you romantically' talk?"

"Oh. I just know it. He looks at you differently."

"You're so wrong! He just puts up with me." I laugh. Of course that was not true. Ryan and I were friends, but I didn't want to make Jay worried, so I told him that we barely liked each other.

"Well, maybe he did before this accident, but after you went to visit him I doubt he will continue to 'just put up' with you." Jay grumply affirm, keeping his gaze at the TV. I realize that he is jealous and I smirk.

"Jealousy, huh?" I ask playfully. "You're so funny, Jay."

"Humpf." He huffled grumply by my side and I chuckle. 

"Stop being such a boring person and give me a kiss, c'mon." I ask him and he looks at me trying to keep his upset expression, but I can see he wants to laugh. In a moment I'm running around the room, laughing out loud, while he's chasing me.

Ryan likes me romantically. Ugh, this boy has such crazy ideas.