Screwed it

READ THE NOTE PLEASE.

Hello gorgeous! So yeah, guys, I haven't been receiving reviews lately, even though I know you guys are reading. Thank you for paying attention to my story, btw! But the thing is, I really want to know what you think about it, if you guys like it, if I should change something and know what you think will happen next (maybe I could consider it and even put on the plot). I'm sorry to ask you this but your opinions will keep me going and improving the story more and more. I just want make it great for you to read :)

(Lydia on the media).

I hope you enjoy the chapter. Love ya!

You know that awkward times when, all of sudden, you find yourself in a situation you thought you'd never be? This is one of those.

In this exact moment I'm in a café with Ryan McCauley, eating some tasty pancakes, drinking cappuccino and feeling good. After a really uncomfortable moment that my sister was actually flirting shamelessly with him and me trying to leave as fast as I could before my grandpa and grandma saw him there, we went to take some breakfast before the test.

"This is really awkward" I blurt while taking a bite of my pancakes.

Ryan is wearing a polo shirt with his leather jacket on and jeans. His hair is perfectly combed in an attractive way (not attractive for me, duh, but for the other girls, I mean, I would never be attracted to him) and he was eating eggs and bacon. As I say this, he looks at me with a frown.

"I thought you enjoyed the pancakes." McCauley says confused. I chuckle.

"Not that, McCauley." I take a deep breath. "I mean, you and me here, taking breakfast together like good friends. You don't need to do that."

Ryan looks away and I see that he blushes a little. It is kind of cute, in fact, the way that his cheeks get all rosy when he's embarrassed, and the way he faces the floor.

"Ella, I know you probably have the worse of the images of me in your mind. The reckless bad boy, the stupid guy, the messed up..."

"Don't forget 'the careless one'" I tease with a smirk and he rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Yeah, the careless too." Then the smile goes away and he gets all serious again. "But the thing is, I really appreciate what you've done to me. You didn't need to, and I surely didn't deserve all your care. So I'm trying to compensate. Be your friend. Someone once told me that the best ways to please a girl is compliment her and bring her food. So yeah, I'm feeding you. Now can you please forgive me for being a jerk?" Ryan smiles like an innocent kid and I burst in laughter.

"Well, the food is great indeed." I shrug my shoulders with a playful grin. "We can try to be friends. You're not as bad as I thought."

"Great!" He gushes.

"Look, tomorrow we'll have a party." I catch myself saying. "At Angela and Jay's house, my bestfriends. So, would you like to go?"

"Well, this Jay guy surely doesn't like me." Ryan has a thoughtful expression on his face. "It'd be great to piss him off. I'm coming."

I chuckle and keep on going eating my delicious breakfast, feeling a strange good thing.

-

We head to school right after we finish. I get relieved as we are on time, and when we arrive to school people are already going in to their classrooms.

"Have a good test, ok?" I sincerely wish to Ryan and he gives me a smile and a thank you before we get into ours. When I am about to get in, I feel some hand grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the door.