Surprise

Guys, first I'd like to apologize for taking soooo long to update. Really, school is getting me crazy! Mainly math. I really, really dislike math. But here I am with a new chappie! I will try to update sooner the next time. Hope you enjoy it! Many hugs <3

PS: You voted! The winner title for the story will be PRINCE IN A LEATHER JACKET instead of TUTORING THE BAD BOY. Did you like the new cover?

"Why do you hate me? What did I do to do deserve that treatment of loath?" My brother mourns on the other side of the line.

As you can see, my family is pretty dramatic. The week is almost over now and I decided to search some good colleges in the Internet, after all next year it will be my turn to ingress the university as a freshman. I've told before that lately I've been thinking that moving to Boston is definitely something to consider, and because of that I decided to call Thomas so he could tell me a little about the university he went to.

"Thomas, please. I don't loath nor hate you. I just don't know if I really want to move back to Boston! I'm just considering it." I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

"What's to consider? Don't you want to live with me?"

"I would love to live with you and the kids. And Mary, of course." I justify myself while I read the info of one of the colleges. "But what about Katie?"

"Yeah! What about me?" I hear a shriek behind me and my heart skipped a beat. I place my hand on my chest, breathing heavily.

"What was that?" Thomas asks. "Is that little sis?"

"Katie! You really do like sneaking in, don't you?" I scold her. She looks like a scared puppy and sits in front of me on my bed. 

"You're talking about going to Boston, aren't you?" She mutters sadly.

"Do you hear that, Tom? That's why I'm still considering. Can I call you later?" 

"Yeah, sure. Tell her I want to talk to her later! Love ya. Say hi to grandpa and grandma."

"Ok. Love ya." And then I turn off the call.

Katie was staring at me, eager for an explanation. I seat by her side, sighing.

"I'm considering leaving town, yes." I confide. "I don't see much future here, Katie. However I'm just thinking about it! Don't you come all teary."

"Well, I'm not teary. It's... It's just that smell! What the heck is this, Ella?" Katie frowns, sniffing the room and looking around.

"Don't you like it?" I ask with a convinced grin. "It's the perfume Jay gave me. Awesome, huh?"

"Want my sincere opinion?" She inquires and I nod. "It smells like cherry soda. And dude, it's just catchy!"

I glaze at her and she shrugs.

"You're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend. C'mon, chop chop, leave!" I demand and she sticks her tongue out at me playfully, and leaves the room. I frown, smelling myself. 

It does smell like cherry soda indeed. Darn it, Jay.

-

It's finally Saturday, and I'm getting ready to go out with Angela and her new boyfriend. Jay will be here soon and I just can't figure out what to wear, so after half an hour I end up choosing a midi dress, very simple, and my room is a complete chaos. However, as I knew I would take a bit long to dress up, I decided to start getting read early, and when I'm done there is still one hour left. So I just sit on my couch, chilling for a while and reading Jane Austen.