Ch. 17

Standing next to the bathroom door, Jongin tries as hard as he cant to not let his eyeballs drop out of his eye sockets. Surely, she's not taking a dump or anything but she's washing her face.

For 32 minutes already.

The whole time she's been in there so far has been used to wash her face so cleanly that her face is as smooth as a baby's butt.

"What is this kid doing in there? What is she even using to wash her face for that long?" Jongin leans against wall with their pajamas in his hands. Apparently, Kim Jongun granted Soojung a nightgown instead of prisoner clothes because he wants Jongin's "girlfriend" to have a comfortable stay during her trip here.

Yup, Kim Jongun said "trip".

Making up his mind, Jongin grabs the doorknob and thinking that it's locked, he doesn't really turn the knob but ends up opening the door anyways.

"The... the door was open this whole time?!" Jongin swears but then almost trips over a pile of clothes.

Soojung screams and slips on the water in the shower. It's not what Jongin thought this whole time; she's taking a shower! How did he not hear it?

Maybe because all he could think about was sleeping out there.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I'M TAKING A SHOWER WITHOUT—"

"Yeah, yes..." Jongin stutters and throws the pajamas onto the floor. Backing up and tripping over the pile of clothes, he dashes out of there like a cheetah and slams the door shut.

He then hears the shower stop spitting water and a towel (?) being grabbed by Soojung.

"This kid...!"

Soojung opens the door and stomps outside with only the nightgown on. Her wet hair schemes a trail of a river behind her and in front of her.

"Hey, what are you—" Jongin starts having weird but awkward thoughts about her only being in a nightgown. It's not like he's sure, but he knows that females can't whip on undergarments and clothes on in a matter of 5 seconds.

"I didn't mean that type of expectations! I mean, kind of... but the point is, you can't judge charge in like that when I'm naked!"

The flirty, f*ckboy side of him opens up.

"Why should we be bothered by it when I know that we're getting married in the future?" He winks and falls onto the bed into a relaxed position.

Soojung doesn't even object the idea and starts blushing like a plum.

"It's only been barely a day..." She scratches her head and then glares at him.

"Love at first sight, Wife~" Jongin grins and slaps a pillow on top of his face. As he's doing his fan-girling screams, his legs kick in the air like he's doing taekwondo. My, he must really like her.

(아내 [Ah-Nae] = Wife, Woman, etc.)

"Oh, is that so, Oppa?" She blows him a kiss just to mess with his little soul and scurries back into the bathroom, locking it this time.

Jongin starts screaming again and now flops around like a fish.

"MY HEARTEU." He holds his chest and starts to flail around in the bed.

Now that, is serious relationship goals.