Ch. 19

For two weeks, the young couple continued to let their love blossom each day. Every night, he would hum a song to her until she fell asleep. Being ever so exhausted, Soojung wouldn't be awake past the chorus.

For a fact, they felt so in love that they've secretly made out several times just like normal young adults. Wow, Soojung, you taught him quite well in that bathroom.

;;;;)))))

However, everything might end right here. South Korea's still going berserk about Soojung's disappearance and North Korea is basically like, "Just let them be stupid."

Well, no. The national government of S. Korea has found out that she is indeed kidnapped for about two days now. Why won't they do anything to help her? The thing is, the two countries are still practically enemies... and making a peace treaty or something to get Soojung back won't work, and shooting, dropping bombs, etc. on North Korea won't get her back, either.

1 week and 9 days until I have to kill her... Jongin currently thinks to himself as he watches the minute and hour hand land on 12. Each minute of the late nights of the past days, he's stayed up thinking to himself on how to help her get back to her homeland before she dies in his own hands.

But that would mean he would be dying for her.

At this point, he's on the South Korean's side even though he's a North Korean national guard. The stories that Soojung has told him about her homeland... the economy, the people.

Uneasy about what he's about to do, Jongin prays to God and asks for Him to watch over them.

(Soojung taught him about Christianity a few days ago and also taught him how to pray.)

Jumping off his bed, Jongin goes up to her cell's door and sticks the key in.

"Let's do this..." he whispers and pushes it open.