Ch. 18

Sneaking up on her with toothbrushes in his hands, Jongin tries to slyly eavesdrop on her by keeping his body as flat against the wall as he can.

At the same moment, Soojung sees something move in the mirror. She already knows who it is and throws the towel onto the toilet seat. Soojung jumps out in the hallway and grabs him the arms into the bathroom.

"Let's play truth or dare." Soojung smirks and let's go of him. Oh dear, her adventurous self is always on the move.

"I'll go first." Jongin grins and drops the toothbrushes onto the ground. "Truth or dare?"

"Hmm... truth."

"Can you teach me how to kiss?"

With hysterical laughter, Soojung nods and closes the bathroom door. For extra privacy, she locks it...

"Have you never kissed a girl before?" Soojung traps him against the wall and loops her arms around his neck.

"Did every other thing except kissing and... that." Jongin laughs and gives her a peck on the lips even though he's a newbie at it.

The amateur, Soojung, blushes and pulls herself closer towards him. "I mean, I guess being locked up in North Korea isn't that bad." She chuckles and reaches her face up towards him. With a romantic look in her eyes, Soojung kisses him with much emotion going on between them.

~