Last Chapter

Walking down the aisle to meet her almost-husband at the alter, Soojung's dad almost trips on her dress and causes everyone to chuckle aloud.

Excitement floods the bride and groom as Soojung walks up those stairs. This will probably be the last and only time she'll get to walk up to an alter in a white dress.

"Welcome, Miss Jung." The priest welcomes her and she quietly thanks him. Looking back at her family, she smiles then looks up at her fiancée.

The beginning vows are cute for the guests to watch, but everyone is just waiting for the official wedding vows. Nevertheless, the couple feels like this is taking months to end.

And then...

"Mr. Kim, do you take Miss Jung Soojung as your beloved wife?"

"I do." Squeezing her hands, his anxiousness being transferred from him to her.

"Mrs. Jung, do you take Mister Kim Jongin as your dear husband?"

To make a hilarious scene and scare the living hell out of everyone, Soojung doesn't say anything. Acting, something she's gradually learning at a fast pace. Her face gets a bit gloomy and she looks at the crowd.

"Everyone, I'm sorry, but..."

Everyone, especially Jongin, just eye her down like she's crazy. You can see everyone's eyes pop out of its' sockets and fall onto the floor.

EBBDMALWJEBSNZKIWNA. WHATNSK SOOJUNG ??!¿ Jongin's brain is literally going berserk.

Stopping the act, Soojung gives a slight smile and continues to end her sentence. "...you won't see us with little kids running around any time soon. I'm sorry, Mom & Dad."

Falling back into their seats, everyone either chuckles or gives a sigh of relief. They've been waiting for these two to get married and having a scare like this...

On the outside, Jongin's smiling and sweating like nuts, but his head is like:

What the f... _

"I do." She finally says the vow and bites her lip.

"You may kiss the bride!"

FINALLLLYYYYYY

His hands let go of his bride's and he cups her face with them. The crowd, mainly their families, are taking many pictures and hollering the word 'kiss!' over and over again.

"I love you~" Jongin says in a aegyo tone and seals the vow with the kiss.

~

THERE'LL BE AN EPILOGUE.