What's going on?

A week passed and the awkward tension between the three looks as if it has disappeared, Haley and Drew became official, if you know what I mean, And William has a secret he doesn't want anyone to know.
It was monday and everyone was exhausted from the other day. There was a beach party at Tulong bay and everyone partied till they collapsed.
William was the only one who wasn't tired because he claimed he was sick that day. But Natalie was suspicious with him. He usually went to all class parties and his immune system was poor. Meaning if he had a fever, it would last 3 to 4 days.
She didn't really care, she was just worried about the upcoming Periodical test. It was 2 weeks from then, but she wanted to prove she was smart to her parents.
Often, she would ask Inavi for help, but he was always with Kya. (More than usual, if you know what I mean) She also noticed Williams sudden disappearing after school. He had done that for a week now and Natalie got even more suspicious. William would doze off in class (more than usual) and would have flowers in his bag for no reason.
Natalie also noticed Joseph dozing off in class. She was also concerned why Brandon kept staring at her during class.
It was a really weird year for Natalie. Counting the fact that her chest had begun to inflate.