beach day part 1

The locker opened and Gwen saw Natalie hugging Alejandro. She paused for a moment then slowly closed the locker. Natalie sighed in relief, for William left with his date. Natalie then quickly stepped out and said," It's not what you think! We were just.. umm.......... finding.... Our..... Books?"
"What a weird way to find books. You two are dating! I can't believe it!"
Natalie turned red and ran away. Gwen texted all her classmates and made it "official". Alejandro stepped out and wondered if they would become gf/bf. After what he just did, he wouldn't think Natalie would want to be around him for a while.
Gwen then asked what were they doing her in the first place, besides what ever they did in there. Alejandro explained how they were spying on William and his date, and they got into a problem and ended up in there. Gwen then asked, "Who is William dating?" Alejandro paused," William is dating Kristal."
"KRISTAL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I THOUGHT THEY BROKE UP IN GRADE FIVE!?!?!?!? YOU'RE SAYING THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER?!?!?!?!?" screamed Gwen. "Yeah, but I don't think you should tell this to everyone. Our reaction to it might make them break up again. I think they kept this relationship private because they don't want anyone to interfere or to tease them. I thought about it in that locker amd there isn't any other logical reason." Said Alejandro. "So we need to keep the a secret. No one else in the class can know about this" said Alejandro.
A week later, Jalin and Lyn were going to the beach. They planned it after their study date the other day.
(Flash back to the other day) "ok solve this equation, x+ 2/3 if x=54." Asked Jalin. "54.66667 or 54 and 2/3, easy peasy, lemon squeezey. Give me a harder one" said Lyn confidentaly. "Well, I'm kinda tired." Said Jalin and falling asleep. "Come ooon, give me another ooone! Just one more pleeeaaase." Begged Lyn. Jalin was laying down and already sleeping so Lyn put one of her dirty panties on his face. Jalin took a couple second before his eyes popped open. "Are you?......... naked?........." Asked Jalin nervously. "Nope" smiled Lyn.
"Just one more question pleeeeaaaase! Just one more!" Begged Lyn. "ok, Will you come with me to the beach tommorrow? I've never seen you in a bikini before" Smiled Jalin. Lyn smiled and said, "you know what, ok. But we are going to the mall to pick a bikini. I don't wanna wear this old bikini on our first beach date."
"Do I have to?" Complained the childish Jalin, still laying down and half awake. "Well, only if you want to go the beach tommorrow." Said Lyn seductively.
"Fiiiiine" Jalin agreed sourly.
Then they went to the mall and Lyn dragged Jalin from store to store to store. They arrived at 9:00 pm and Jalin passed out on Lyns bed the second he got in. Lyn laughed and got in her pajamas. She jumped in bed with Jalin next to her. And she embraced him tightly and went to sleep.
The next day, Jalin was still sleeping and Lyn already got in her bikini. She stood infront of sleeping Jalin and said, " My bikini's on~~~" with a nice sweet voice. Jalin was still alseep. So she put her panties, from yesterday, on his face again. Immediately, he woke up. And asked," wa, wa, wheres the food?" Lyn then dragged his @$$ to the beach.
And the first thing Jalin did was, layed his mat down, put up his umbrella, got his pillow, and went to sleep.