Surprise

"Hey, how's your day?" Said William. "I'm good baby, how bout you?" Said the girl. "Good" replyed William. They soon went to Fuji Ichi Ban and ate some dumplings. They talked about their day and talked about future plans.
They payed their meal and walked down to the beach. They watched the sunset in the soft white sand and watched the stars shine so bright.
Then William walked _____ home. He said goodbye and went home. Natalie gasped, she was so surprised she almost passed out.
She followed William and the girl while they walked home. She found out that William was dating ______!!!
(In park bench) Inavi asked,"Kya... I have something to ask you... I should've asked you this long ago but... Did you kiss Marshall?" Kya froze. She didn't know what to say. She sat there with a blank face and said, "...Inavi... I..." And ran away.
"Wait! Kya! Come ba", "let her go" said Haley. "She just needs time" said Drew. "But... I saw them kiss. I wanted to see if she trusts me. Apparently not" said Inavi."Wait, how come you two are here?" Asked Inavi."What do you mean? I'm pretty sure it's normal for me to take a walk in the park with my boyfriend." Said Haley.
"Well if that's the case, then I'll leave you two alone." Said Inavi. "WAIT?!?!?!?!?! MARSHALL AND KYA KISSED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Said Drew and Haley simultaneously. "First of all, you two... Are the cutest couple ever... Like srsly" said Inavi. "Oh, thanks Inavi. I love being compli, wait, wait, wait. Tell me what happened between them!"
"Uh.... I.. Kinda don't think I should say anything else.. So can you guys keep this a secret? Please?" Said Inavi. "Uuuuuuhhhhh! Whatever. Bye Inavi, let's go Drew" said Haley. Inavi said good bye and started to walk home.
As Inavi was walking home he saw Natalie on the way. "Hey Inavi! You're never gonna guess who William is dating!!! He's dating________!!!!!!!!!!!"
"x equals to forty-three and a equals to twenty-seven. So if x times 284 divided by two fourths minus a equals to. uuuugggggghhhh!!! This is way to hard." Said Lyndsey. "Is it 24,400?" Said Jalin. "Wait? Why are you here? And why are you outside windown? And how'd you know that?" Said Lyn. "Well, I was passing by, I heard you studying, and calculator(shows calculator)"
"Well go away, I'm trying to study." Said Lyn. Jalin paused for a moment then said, "Weeeell, I could do that.... Or we could go to the park and take a walk?" Lyn raises her eybrow and says, "Really dude? Really? The periodical test is in a week and I barely know lesson one of math. And you wanna go for a walk?"
Jalin smiles and says, "I am technically bad at math too. I'm bad at fractions and need work on decimal division. How about, everyday, we walk home from school together and study math? But, we have to pass by the park." Lyn thinks for a minute and agrees. Lyn walks out of the house and they went to the park together.
"Hey, what're you guys doing here? Jalin I understand you here, but Lyn I thought you were studying?" Said Haley. "Just taking walk and enjoying nature. How about you?" Said Jalin. "Taking a walk with bae. You guys wanna go eat at Shirleys? We can call it a...... Double Date͡° ͜ʖ ͡°"
Said Haley. "No, no, uh we're just taking walk. We're still going to Shirleys right?" Said Lyn.
"WAITER! I'LL TAKE TWO MORE PLATES OF BACON FRIED RICE, ANOTHER PLATE OF STEAK, AND ANOTHER BOWL OF THAT CORN SOUP!" ordered Lyn. "You think with that size of a body, all that food wouldn't fit in it" said Drew. "Well, with all that studying she's been doing a couple hours ago, I think she isn't eating enough" said Jalin.
"Are you guys really not dating? Cause I find it hard to believe you're not." Said Drew. "Thanks but we're really not." Said Jalin. They finished eating and parted ways there. Drew walked Haley home amd gave her a goodnight kiss. Jalin and Lyn lived farther away so they took awhile.
When they finally arrived at Lyns house, They said goodnight. "Jalin, I'll see you tommorrow. Thanks for today, it was great... It was great to fina" and Jalin kissed her under the moonlight. Lyn's cheeks turned as red as a tomato. Jalin then pulled from her lips and said goodnight.