Christmas: Jalin and Lyn

It was days away from Christmas and everyone had been preparing flor the party, their first christmas kiss, gift exchanges, and house dècor.
But one plan that had stuck to the classes mind is the mistletoe prank they were gonna pull on Marshall and Kya. They had been planning it for over 4 months now.
The plan was that Gwen would ask Kya to come see something over pn the other side of the classroom. Kya would then have to walk pas the door and Joseph wod time it perfectly and tell Marshall to walk in. Then they would both be under the mistletoe and be forced to kiss.
They practiced it mutltiple times and even practiced some 'what ifs'
Oh yes, and it was all set up by Gwen and Joseph, who recently became a couple.
On a another page, Lyn and Jalin were planning for their Christmas date. They were planning it while walking home from school.
But on one day, Cherrie invited Jalin to try the new basketball court at the park. "Sure, why not. I'll meet you at the cafeteria at 3:30 and we'll walk there." Said Jalin.
After the day, Jalin went to the cafeteria and met up with Cherrie. Lyn walked in and asked if they were still going to 'study' later and Jalin said, "Sorry, but I can't today. I wanna check out that new court."
Lyn was ok with it, since Jalin started going to team practices a few weeks ago. Lyn walked home wondering if he would still pass by for dinner, since he eats alot after excercising.
"So let's go?" Said Cherrie, anxious to get on the court. Jalin said sure, and they took their bikes instead because it was to far to walk.
Once they got to the court, Jalin's jaw dropped. He saw the most beautiful basketball court he has ever seen. The floor was so nice and smooth and the ring was so red and shiney. The backboard was nice and sturdy and the lines on the court were so perfect and defined. He felt like this place was basketball haven.
"Pretty cool, right?" Said Cherrie confidentaly. "Pretty cool? This is place is Bad@$$ af!" Jalin said as he stared at the court.
Cherrie then started to shoot around and said," Ok, wanna warm up first? Or go straight to one on one?" Asked Cherrie. "Hell yeah!" Yelled Jalin..... Cherrie was confused. "Warm up or one on one? You're confusing" said Cherry. "One on one" said Jalin.
And they played around for a solid 4 hours. Cherrie, barely sweating, said, "Let's go lazy bum" as Jalin was on on ground in a pool of his own sweat. "I think I'm done for today" said Jalin as he exited the court. "Hey, My homes near this place. If you want you can eat there first. The next restaurant and your home is pretty far." Said Cherrie. "... Really? Thanks Cherrie" said Jalin in relief that he didn't have to walk a mile to eat.
So they went to Cherrie's house and had dinner. It took a while because Jalin reeeaaaly does eat alot after exercise. It was 9:30 by the time he left Cherrie's house and headed home.
Back in Lyn's house, she waited for him with his favorite food on the table.
The next day Jalin and Cherrie did the same thing the other day, except Jalin forgot to check with Lyn if it was ok. Jalin and Cherrie did that for 6 days now and Lyn always waited for Jalin with his favorite food... But he never came.
The next day, Lyn was walking to the bathroom and she heard a couple of girls talking. One girl said she heard a rumor that someone saw Jalin and Cherrie at Cherrie's house. Lyn's heart began to pound. Some tears were on her eyes as she ran to Skylar. Lyn hugged her and said, "This is so hard. I never knew that he did, and I never thought about", "Oh... You only found out now.... You just have to express your feelings towards him with your words and actions. Go tell him what you feel" said Skylar.
Lyn said not a word and continued to weep. A few hours later during lunch, Lyn walked down the hall with some tears in her eyes and sped up a bit when she saw Jalin. She grabbed his tie and pulled his face to hers. She kissed him with tears in her eyes and said nothing afterwards.
The court was closed that day so Jalin decided to walk home with Lyn this time. While walking, he said, "I hope I can expect more surprises like that in the future" and smiled. Lyn turned slightly red but said nothing. Jalin tried to talk to her but she remained quiet.
Jalin had enough. He said to her," you don't need to do that to make a point, I'm going home" and went towards the direction of his house.
The next day after school, Skylar told Jalin to meet him in the hallway. She explained to him why she was acting the way she was yesterday. " You went to another girls house. That's even the first law of dating." Said Skylar. "What? But there's nothing between Cherrie and me? And we didn't do anything there anyways?" Said Jalin. "Still, the fact that you went to another girls house without her knowledge makes her uneasy. If she went to another guys house without telling you or you even knowing, wouldn't you be angry?" Said Skylar. "Oh no! And what I did yesterday makes it even worse! Oh crap!" Yelled Jalin as he bolted out of the school and running to Lyn. He was so side tracked about basketball he even forglt that today was Christmas eve!(The day of there date!!!) He sprinted through the night as fast he could.
Lyn still waited for Jalin at her house with his favorite food. She finally gave up on waiting for him once it turned 7. Tears ran down her cheek as she was about to throw away the food and go to bed. She paused for a moment and cried a little. The necklace Jalin had given her broke off as soon as she picked up the food. It symbolized that when she gave up, her love for him gave up.
Then Jalin bursted through the door and hugged Lyn. He cried silently and said," I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot, I know." He pulled from the hug and said, "There is absolutely nothing between Cherrie and I. I know you have no reason to believe me but please. I'm telling the truth." Said Jalin. He looked down and saw the broken necklace and started to pick up the pieces and bits of it. He wanted to remake the necklace because it was a symbol of his love for her. "Leave it... That's a symbol of weak love. That's why it broke." Said Lyn as tears ran down her eyes. Jalin then began to cry silently while picking it up.
Lyn got down and kissed him once more and said, "I forgive you"
(Story stopped here until further notice)