Time for a Vacation

(please give me a star for this. I didn't stay up til 2 am for nothing)

*ring ring ring* "Alright class, before you leave, I have an announcement to make." Said teacher Nora as a group of boys began to keave the classroom. "Bye teacher" the boys said simultaniously as they walked out the classroom. "Ok... go ahead and leave..... But don't come to the class vacation to a famous tropical island south of our school." Said the teacher as all the boys telaported back to their desks.

"Welcome back..." said teacher. "Do we have to pay for anything?" Said Harrison. "Only for your own souvenirs.", "We would love to go." The boys said simultaniously. "Ok.. you can.. only if you bring back this form with your parents signature.", she said with a smile.

"Easy peasy teacher!", said Ronaldo. "I can't believe it's that easy. Usually we'd have to pay money or plan it ourselves.", said Jalin. "I'm gonna bring back my form signed with a $100 pen.", said Bart. "WOO!!! It's goin' down!!, said Harrison. "Too easy, just too easy." Said Alejandro. "This is form will comeback signed like Jesus himself signed it" said Joseph.

Come next day, "Ok.. Everybody turn in your form!" Said teacher Nora. "ummmm.... yeeeah, about thaaat..." said Ronaldo. "We kinda don't have them signed yet soooo..." said Joseph.
"Actually, all the girls including me and Inavi have it signed already" said, Marshall. "What about the rest of you boys?" Said teacher. "Tomorrow for sure" Said all of them. Come next day, "Tomorrow for sure." Said all of them. Come next day, "Tomorrow for sure" said all of them. Come next day, "Tomorrow for sure" said all of them.
"You've been saying that since when I first gave it to you.. Yesterday, you said today." said teacher. "Then all the boys, excluding Micheal and Inavi, said, "It's too haaard" with tired expressions. "Your last chance is tomorrow" said the teacher.

All the boys that didn't submit, finally submited their forms and they were able to join the class. What they didn't know was how it could affect them later.

The bus then arrived to pick them up. Everyone began to board the bus while the boys were punished by being forced to load all the heavy bags on the Bus.

Later during the ride, everyone decided to sing songs. That was their only option considering the fact that they had no wifi and the ride was still an extra 4 hours. Kya then started the song, "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round" then everyone started to slowly join in. "Round and round!! The wheels on the bus go round and round!! Blaaah, ba, blah, blah, blaaaaah!"

Suddenly Harrison woke from his nap and heard everyone singing. He couldn't resist. He jumped off his seat, which was at the way back, started tk turn up. He began twerking like crazy and sang, "THE CHEEKS ON MAH BUTT GO UP AND DOWN, UP AND DOWN, UP AND DOWN. THE CHEEKS ON MAH BUTT GO UP AND DOWN, YAASSS SHAKE DAT A$$!!!" He twerked so wildly that he caused the bus to bounce and pop a wheel.

A loud pop was heard and the bus began to slow down and eventually stop. The whole class, at the same time, looked back at Harrison. He stood still while some sweat dripped from the side of his head. Simmi then got up and slapped the living soul out of him and said, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?", "..........................But I was fab", "YOU POPPED A WHEEL!!!", ".................... No I didn't", "Tell me, what are your last words?"

"Stop it..." Teacher Nora said. "It's partly his fault but that back tire already had low tire pressure. It's mostly the fault of mine for letting such big @$$ boys sit in the back.", "Hey, we heard that.", "Shut up, nobody cares. Anyways , the point is, you should spare his life for prolonged suffering. Killing him right now would be a waste." said teacher.
"I see" said Simmi. "For now, some people should get out and start pushing us to the nearest gas station.", "Who would volunteer to do that?", said Simmi. "Let's see here. The boys were the last to turn in their forms so.", "Nuh uh, no way. We are not doing it." Said all the boys. "We'll let you sleep in the same room as us" said Lin speaking for all the girls.

The boys then telaported to the back of the bus and yelled, "PUUUUSH!!!!!",
"LET'S GOOOO!!! PUSH HARDER GUY!! WE CAN DO IT!!!" The boys easily pushed to bus 20 feet in 3 seconds.

They continued until they finally reached a gas station which was about 3 miles from where their tire popped. All the boys fell to the ground all sweaty and tired. sore and achy. They then said to each other, "At least, *pant* we get to *pang* sleep *pant* with the girls *pant*.

Lin the walked up to the technically dead bodies and said, "Oh, sorry. I actually meant you could sleep in the same building." While she drank her gas station slushy.

Then the technically dead bodies of the boys then died spiritually.

(To be continued)